C180

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev

Aug 15, 2004
Pretty nice b&w shots of a c180 in a flat perspective.... interesting tones and capture of lines and they're not the usual common car photography angles.

I think 1,3 & 4 are the strongest of the lot... dont find 2 & 5 interesting since it's just badge shots of some words "avantgarde & c180". I know the c180 has some significance because it's a kompressor engine so I think an engine bay shot would be more interesting...

This is also obviously the 2008 c class, wonder if U have other shots of the car? or this is it?

OT: pity this car has 5 gears... and only the V6 models have the sweet 7gtronic...

Buggy

Aug 16, 2004
Woodlands
how about the interior too? good dof control :)

AsPiRiN92

Mar 13, 2007
Toa Payoh
Pretty nice b&w shots of a c180 in a flat perspective.... interesting tones and capture of lines and they're not the usual common car photography angles.

I think 1,3 & 4 are the strongest of the lot... dont find 2 & 5 interesting since it's just badge shots of some words "avantgarde & c180". I know the c180 has some significance because it's a kompressor engine so I think an engine bay shot would be more interesting...

This is also obviously the 2008 c class, wonder if U have other shots of the car? or this is it?

OT: pity this car has 5 gears... and only the V6 models have the sweet 7gtronic...
Thanks for the comments!

For no 2, i accidentally overdid the exposure, so contrast was quite hard to adjust in photoshop...and well, i didn't really know what avantgarde was until i googled it after posting up the pics :p Personally i found 3 nicer than 1 in terms of composition, just that there wasn't enough waterdrops (these photos were taken right after a rainstorm)

Not very sure about the engine and stuffs, but yeah its the 2008 model. I'll post some interior pics up if i shoot it again in a few weeks' time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom