C1 Pro 1.2 for Mac OS X released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oeyvind

Feb 25, 2002
www.oeyvind.org
PhaseOne A/S has just released the long awaited CaptureOne Pro 1.2 for Mac OS X!

It's fully Panther (Mac OS X 10.3) compatible, and now supports RAW files format from Canon 1D / 1Ds / 10D / 300D / D30 / D60... sorry Nikon fans.

Just tried it for a hour or two just now, it does give a better color and final image output than Photoshop 7/ACR or Photoshop CS/ACR.

c1pro.jpg

Great for Mac user, thanks Phase One... but do us all a favor: USD/EUR 599 is very high price to pay!

oeyvind said:
Great for Mac user, thanks Phase One... but do us all a favor: USD/EUR 599 is very high price to pay!
Wait for C1 LE for Mac OS X loh !

tomcat said:
Wait for C1 LE for Mac OS X loh !

Don't think that will be happening anytime soon... anyway I'm pleased to say C1 Pro is rather fast on Mac OS X, faster than the one I used before on Wintel.

Its ColorSync integration is excellent as well.

I like the Mac interface colour scheme ! Much nicer than the Windows-based version. The layout seems to be mirror image of the Windows C1 LE version though.

The colours in the converted files would be even nicer if other profiles eg Colin Walker's or Magne Nielsen's, are used instead of the generic C1 profiles; at least this is the case for the Windows-based version. Wonder if it's the same for the Mac version?

Status
Not open for further replies.