'C' you soon ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhV

Jun 10, 2004
Northland
Let_C.jpg

I was searching for new faces ... have I found one for you ? :) All the guys in the house..... say 'YEAH' ??? ;p

credits of the images belong to the photographer..people who know me will understand that I dun usually shoot such pics :devil:

If you are keen to shoot her, pls drop me an email ...veefiles@yahoo.co.uk

Let_C.jpg

I was searching for new faces ... have I found one for you ? :) All the guys in the house..... say 'YEAH' ??? ;p

credits of the images belong to the photographer..people who know me will understand that I dun usually shoot such pics :devil:

If you are keen to shoot her, pls drop me an email ...veefiles@yahoo.co.uk

is she local?

Don't mind me saying this but she looks like some Japan Av actress by the name of Rio/Tina Yuzuki...

Don't mind me saying this but she looks like some Japan Av actress by the name of Rio/Tina Yuzuki...

watch too much AV eh

looking forward to this shoot if it ever happens

:bigeyes: ..... I dunno who you have just mentioned above but bcos of your comments, I will look into it and will search for this AV star to do a comparison :sweat:

I am working with new partners to bring more shoots to all of you. If I ever find out that the other sides have been dishonest, I will look for collaboration elsewhere...will close this thread for the time being.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.