C.S.I (Crime Scene Investigators) Thread I: Where Evidence Never Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

glennyong

May 2, 2004
Singapore
Welcome to the Crime Scene Investigator's Thread !!

Hope this thread will gather all the fans for this very successful show. And of course maybe we can start start talking about this season's episode.

You can talk like an investigator and maybe make this thread sound like some communication between investigators at the crime scene or in the lab cutting bodies up.

Hope prolly we could start by discussing on the recent Episode on CSI.

CSI is currently shown on AXN (Channel 19) every Wednesday 9pm
CSI: NY is currently shown on AXN (Channel 19) every Tuesday 9pm

:cool:

logo.jpg

Where Evidence Never Lies

CSI NY is the best of the three so far ;) any comments guys? I'm a huge fan~

scud said:
i still prefer CSI Las Vegas.

hehehe cannot stand the lady in CSI LV~ dunno why...find her damn noisy

rebbot said:
CSI NY is the best of the three so far ;) any comments guys? I'm a huge fan~

yeah.. NY rather nice... but the original one.. hiaz.. the characters start bickering at the begining and good in the end.. lol....

interesting...

did anyone of u guys saw the re-show of the CSI episode juz now ? about a rich man's wildest dream of being a baby again ?

That episode just now was :King Baby...

those who watched it.. will go... wth ?? haha

glennyong said:
yeah.. NY rather nice... but the original one.. hiaz.. the characters start bickering at the begining and good in the end.. lol....

interesting...

did anyone of u guys saw the re-show of the CSI episode juz now ? about a rich man's wildest dream of being a baby again ?

hahaha I wish I could watch~ I missed so many episodes here and there since I started working haiz

hahaha.. at night wad.. can catch the 2nd telecast... lol....

It was funny watching catherine getting pissed off at eckley for making grissom the supervisor for the case, get all pissy with sophia, then full blown panic when she discovers the cf card in her camera containing all her crime scene photos has been swiched with a blank one. I LOVE it when catherine has a bad day. :bsmilie:

av98m said:
It was funny watching catherine getting pissed off at eckley for making grissom the supervisor for the case, get all pissy with sophia, then full blown panic when she discovers the cf card in her camera containing all her crime scene photos has been swiched with a blank one. I LOVE it when catherine has a bad day. :bsmilie:

hahahhaa... Nikon camera... someone changed her 256mb CF with a 32mb CF.. wad a rip off... whahahaah....

the best part of the show... omg.. was when the carpet was laid at the victims house...

For those of you who missed the episode, read about it

here

av98m said:
For those of you who missed the episode, read about it

here

hahaha.. it will take some time to read finish all la.. whahahha...

i only saw bits and pieces ;) the part where they examine the trash, carpet shoes and a gigantic daiper??? :dunno:

rebbot said:
i only saw bits and pieces ;) the part where they examine the trash, carpet shoes and a gigantic daiper??? :dunno:

yeah, the diaper belonged the the dead man... the carper belong to his office, while the shoes are his wife, apparently his wife was standing there looking at him die off. so the blood stains were left by the dead man, Mr Eiger's blood..

hahaha okie weird~

rebbot said:
hahaha okie weird~

yeah.. the wife actualli didnt want public attention so she disposed the carpet and stuffs... however while she disposed them. very suay suay...

as we all know catherine lost her CF card, and she was told to go back to the crime scene and re shoot them, so heh.... our mrs eiger was there washing the blood off and a small talk took place, evidence was being washed away too. however on her way out, she den saw the rubbish bin with the carpet and stuffs and tats when she remembered that the trash can was empty on the night of the crime scene... heh...

arh i see :)

maybe we can put up pics depicting crime scene.. haha.. like for fun types... lol.... lets see...

me no scv so cannot watch...
only can watch on channel 5...

but i love e series, next to ally mcbeal/friends.
my top 3 fav shows.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.