C-camp decided to copy Pentax~.~

evolutioner

May 7, 2010
180646_10150104079947708_91064382707_6228343_3826543_n.jpg

source: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?fbid=10150104055932708&id=91064382707&aid=287332

surprised they haven't until now...

so 600D will come with a red coloured version in addition to the black? that's all?

i think it's 1100d in red

:D

Don't say copy la.. inspired is a better verb. Else Tua Pau supporters will get very upset.

:D

Don't say copy la.. inspired is a better verb. Else Tua Pau supporters will get very upset.

i like how u call it , "tua pau" :thumbsup: ;p

Not the first time,

Here C camp copying K-7.

Those of you who have a K-7 will know it came with the locking mode dial.

Here we have C camp offering to "upgrade" 5DMKII and 7D for a fee to get this mode dial :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

They still need to pay USD 100 for this.

http://www.robgalbraith.com/bins/content_page.asp?cid=7-10057-11067

haha i wouldn't say copy or inspired. I used to own a red color GF-1, which is pretty loud and attracted stares from everyone whenever i took it out from my bag, not very ideal for street candid.

personally, coz i'm using red kx, the color makes it more interesting and less scary to most ppl..

Yeah using white k-x.

People think i am using toy camera :p

Agreed.

My wife used a red K-x and red kit 18-55 at the last Hari Raya Haji at a mosque event and all the official photographers were staring at her in a funny way.

With the marketing from C, ppl will actually think that P copied C :bsmilie:

i saw a girl carried kx OR kr white over her neck, she looks so good with the white camera that i had to tried to catch a glimp of the camera while she alighted the train way down the escalator..

Pentax should make own digital FF..so that all FA lens can be use, than no one can copy the these entire arsenals

Pentax should make own digital FF..so that all FA lens can be use, than no one can copy the these entire arsenals

The dream of a Pentax FF shall never die. Imagine Sony developing an affordable fullframe version of the K-5 sensor. Oh god.

To be honest to FF Pentaxian dreamer, I had only started using film, after stumbled upon a Pentax Zp-1, in order to give my fa lens for a chance on film, but after the first roll, my perception of impatient about using films changes, there after I carried two camera 1 film , 1 digital , i ended up using the film camera more.

The element of thrill and satisfaction and the result way exceed any digital camera I had use, the texture and mood is unique and all taken in random, maybe because Pentax is going to make one, i hope the management will approve the r and d on ff development for digital ff for fa len users or dreamer. They will win many dreamers to screamer of PENTAX ff rocks.

like that how to "be interesting"?

The dream of a Pentax FF shall never die. Imagine Sony developing an affordable fullframe version of the K-5 sensor. Oh god.

dreams do happen... just wait for it...

To be honest to FF Pentaxian dreamer, I had only started using film, after stumbled upon a Pentax Zp-1, in order to give my fa lens for a chance on film, but after the first roll, my perception of impatient about using films changes, there after I carried two camera 1 film , 1 digital , i ended up using the film camera more.

The element of thrill and satisfaction and the result way exceed any digital camera I had use, the texture and mood is unique and all taken in random, maybe because Pentax is going to make one, i hope the management will approve the r and d on ff development for digital ff for fa len users or dreamer. They will win many dreamers to screamer of PENTAX ff rocks.

film and digital FF different leh.. film will always have the feel and mood, digital FF is just a sharper image with less mood...

i passed tru the security checkpoint in munich airport, the guys searched my bag.
He laughed and said "hahahaha, thats a girl's camera" while taking out my red k-x to check.. lol