1) reserve (po)
2) vip (ed)
3) reserve (ho)
4) reserve (ho) friend
5)
6)
7)

GanS_n_PoserS said:
Sunday i was watching RESIDENT EVIL for a moment thought i saw DOVILE.. she resembles Mila.. ;p

Just sending my regards... ;)
Upz!

haha, took u sometime to realise huh. =)

HA HA...if she cut her hair a little shorter it will look more like the actress.

I told her to get a short dress and boots and maybe we can style her like in the movie... :cool:

HA HA...if she cut her hair a little shorter it will look more like the actress.

I told her to get a short dress and boots and maybe we can style her like in the movie... :cool: maybe this sunday we can try Resident Evil :bsmilie:

CHARBY said:

I told her to get a short dress and boots and maybe we can style her like in the movie... :cool: maybe this sunday we can try Resident Evil :bsmilie:

we must innovate not copy. hah. form own styles.

CHARBY said:

:nono: Charby, if you cut Doville's hair, I will come with a BIG clipper to keep yours short :bsmilie:

Updates:
1) reserve (po)
2) vip (ed)
3) reserve (ho)
4)
5)
6)
7)

Deadpoet said:
:nono: Charby, if you cut Doville's hair, I will come with a BIG clipper to keep yours short :bsmilie:

hahaha... I think she would have done it earlier to him if he ever did that.
see u there man.

CHARBY said:

Ead: i always thought she resemble some actress but forgt who.. till i saw that movie.. heh ;p

Ch: Dovile can be the part 4 resident evil.. hair longer liao..Heh heh... btw if u need zombies for the shoot let me knoe.. heh :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.