www.modelsnte.tv
C#30 Bikini Sunset Part II.:

Date : Saturday, 16th April 2005
Time : 4.30 to 7pm
outfits : 2 Bikini
Fees : $100
Max : 7 photographers
Model : Corina 1.79m 34/24/35

Admin Note: The linked image appears to have been scanned from a magazine and has been removed. Please refrain from posting potential copyrighted material (unless proven that the copyright is yours) to promote your shoot.

How to Signup!!!
Just PM or SMS me to book your place. Any further info you need just reach out to me!

Corina's an easy to work with model who very professional as well... Highly recommended :thumbsup:

Quick quick... sign up... :)

CORINA1.jpg

ha ha didn't even notice my pic is being removed. Thanks Anthony for informing me...

why sat? i will be keen if the session is on sunday....

Adding the beautiful Rachel to Sat's Bikini Sunset Shoot. Two models, Corina & Rachel. Pm or Sms if you are interested to shoot the 2 models.

RACHELB.jpg

CHARBY said:
Adding the beautiful Rachel to Sat's Bikini Sunset Shoot. Two models, Corina & Rachel. Pm or Sms if you are interested to shoot the 2 models.

RACHELB.jpg
wow, only 2 photographers! if you guys don't join, we will be shooting one on one lah ...

too bad not free, else sure join...

too bad I prefer to shoot Rachel only...

too bad that Sunday is not an option.... hopefully you could upload the pictures tomorrow night?

Have to see them soon

Charby, what more can we say, another great shoot ... as expected!!!

Deadpoet said:
Charby, what more can we say, another great shoot ... as expected!!!

Thanks buddy! The afternoon nap at the beach certainly refreshes and recharges our body. Thanks for the beer and food...see you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.