C-2Z in Singapore


Status
Not open for further replies.

mlwang

New Member
Apr 9, 2002
154
0
0
Visit site
Anyone has any infor on C2-z? How much? any users out there thanks :)
 

Jayan

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,338
0
0
Hougang, SG
Visit site
Originally posted by mlwang
Anyone has any infor on C2-z? How much? any users out there thanks :)
It's a 2.1MP P&S DC with 3x optical zoom lens....
 

mlwang

New Member
Apr 9, 2002
154
0
0
Visit site
Originally posted by Jayan


It's a 2.1MP P&S DC with 3x optical zoom lens....
thanks, just wondering if it is available in singapore? how much? does it have any manual control, similar to A40?
 

Jayan

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,338
0
0
Hougang, SG
Visit site
Originally posted by mlwang


thanks, just wondering if it is available in singapore? how much? does it have any manual control, similar to A40?
Go chk ard...it should be here no...abt $500+ I think.

Nope, no "limited manual" option but has Programmed Modes for nite shots....2 sec max exposure.
 

mlwang

New Member
Apr 9, 2002
154
0
0
Visit site
Originally posted by Jayan


Go chk ard...it should be here no...abt $500+ I think.

Nope, no "limited manual" option but has Programmed Modes for nite shots....2 sec max exposure.
thanks for the info, will go check :)
 

Jayan

New Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,338
0
0
Hougang, SG
Visit site
Originally posted by mlwang


thanks for the info, will go check :)

Sorrie...made a mistake just now.

The C-2z has only 1/2 sec shutter, not 2 sec.

Confused it with the new C-220z.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.