Not open for further replies.

CHARBY

Nov 8, 2004
www.modelsnte.tv
Wanna shoot "Rui En" look-alike. This is one shoot not to be missed! :D

C#26 Saturday, 19th Mar '05 & Sunday, 20th Mar '05 .:
(choose a date)
Time : 9 to 12noon on both days

Story Theme : The shoot will be conducted in 3 eras.
- 60's : Sweet young girl in Mini Skirt Theme
- 70's : College/Uni Student Theme
- 80's : Laura in Retro Theme

Outfits : 3 sets according to the era stated above
Fees : $100 per photog
Max : 6 photographers
Model : Laura

14842LAURA.jpg

Kindly PM me your contact details and the date you wanna shoot! Thank you for your support and participation. :D

nemesis32 said:
Upzz... does resemble Rui En...

Price seems a bit steep at $100...

:xmas: star factor mah. :xmas:
Hahah

Tatu Tatu said:
:xmas: star factor mah. :xmas:
Hahah

oh really??? my "michelle chong" also not so steep :bsmilie:

Upzzz for a great model and organiser :thumbsup:

Yah man star factor.....$100 is really a steal for her looks. upppzzz lar for you......come come........young look like her is rare man! After spending thousands of dollars on your equipment, $100 is a small sum lei...

Plus she is better looking than Rui En.....

ProImage :cheers: Tatu Tatu :cheers: Octane69

Agree on both brothers' view. Let hope the real Rui En dont see this. Heehee

ProImage :cheers: Tatu Tatu :cheers: Octane69 :cheers: AhV

i agree too...but seriously, I worry for CSers' pockets too :sticktong

Upzzz for CHARBY and a great model !!!!

Hahah.... Dig deeper into pocket, or look into drawers for those long forgotten notes ($$)

who is Rui En???

She's now acting on ch8 9pm drama serial

phpsdjEpQ.jpg

she is on our Channel 8 now in the above serial...the lady on the right :lovegrin:

Upzzz for CHarby and his LOVEly MoDel !!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks to all your comments and support. Out for the whole day didn't expect the replies...

To ahv...maybe we can get your 'letter o' and Laura together for future shoots. Unity is Strength! :D

To Pro Image...I'm a big fan of your pictures...hope to meet you some day

I realise that the most important factor of a good theme shoot are the photographers that joins. I always enjoy most when Deadpoet and JT1 are around and automatically, there will be a good synergy among the group. And of course all my brothers in CS who have supported my past shoots.

So I hope those interested, come with an open mind, we not here to compare cameras or models but to share our love for photography. Laura is indeed a very photogenic talent and she has made me fell in love with photography again and again. :D

still have absolutely no idea, but I'll shoot Laura any day ... or any shoot Charby organises. Still trying to arrange my schedule, out of town next week, hope can come back for Laura's shoot.

Octane69 said:
My pocket got hole... and drawers long ago empty liao... HOW!!! :confused:

Haha...the usual advice....
Beg :sweat: ; Borrow :p ; Steal :dent:

got other star look alike?

eg Celest Chong-look alike, Fion-look alike ??? :embrass:

CHARBY said:
Thanks to all your comments and support. Out for the whole day didn't expect the replies...

To ahv...maybe we can get your 'letter o' and Laura together for future shoots. Unity is Strength! :D

To Pro Image...I'm a big fan of your pictures...hope to meet you some day

I realise that the most important factor of a good theme shoot are the photographers that joins. I always enjoy most when Deadpoet and JT1 are around and automatically, there will be a good synergy among the group. And of course all my brothers in CS who have supported my past shoots.

So I hope those interested, come with an open mind, we not here to compare cameras or models but to share our love for photography. Laura is indeed a very photogenic talent and she has made me fell in love with photography again and again. :D

You big fan of me....paiseh lei.....

You really have a nice model. Please take good care of her. Those participating in your shoot will definately get nose bleed. So bring a big pail.........

So who is going? Come on guys, let's support CHARBY.....on this babe!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.