bying DVD online

Status
Not open for further replies.

LENS

Apr 8, 2005
Hi guys,

any good online dvd store you have tried?

I am interested of foreign film, also mostly Asia film.. usually those film most people didn't hear before..

have you tried buying any dvd online? such as yesasia.com?or ebay? amazon?

how to make the shipping cost the cheapest?

I've bought from Amazon before with no problems. They usually deliver in 4 or 5 days.

I like those older 80's japanese film.. but it seems ebay isn't the best online website for dvd, find it too messy and many are actually are selling new. In this case, it seems better to buy from a single website.

it seems yesasia.com is good..

any movie fan out there? i find that it is hard to get some not mainstream movie, and i do find some of them in pirates copy, and it is same good content as originals.

I like those older 80's japanese film.. but it seems ebay isn't the best online website for dvd, find it too messy and many are actually are selling new. In this case, it seems better to buy from a single website.

it seems yesasia.com is good..

any movie fan out there? i find that it is hard to get some not mainstream movie, and i do find some of them in pirates copy, and it is same good content as originals.

For mainstream Asian movies, I normally order from YesAsia or DDDHouse.
Price wise, I find DDDHouse to be slightly cheaper but with lesser selection.
Shipping cost fr these websites are much cheaper than Amazon, plus faster delivery with std shipping.

ok thanks for the info, it seems most those shops are operated in hk.. yesasia.com seems got a variety of choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.