Bye guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayonaise

Nov 24, 2004
Due to some nasty threats that I received openly in the forum and via PM, I've decided that CS is not for me.

Thanks mods for doing a good job, you guys are the :thumbsup: I have no quarrels with you mods and you have my total respect.

Thanks buddies who have informed me about the "Nikon Council". You guys are true brothers.

Thanks to all who have shown interest in the MO which I conducted. Sad to say that I will no longer participate in such dealings as it's not nice to receive threats for helping buddies.

To the person who told me that he will be checking with Nikon Singapore about the validity of warranties of foreign Nikon equipment with international warranties and original purchase receipts, please keep me updated, thanks! :thumbsup: Lots of people would like to know too, because lots of people besides the few who I helped get stuff for, bought from MO's too.

I don't know what exactly is going on, but my heart goes out to you for reasons I can't explain. In this world, there are many games I do not understand the point of playing. Best way to win is by not playing the game. But if you wish to play, then make sure you win, because losing means pain... I don't really know what I'm trying to say... It's just a feeling :)
Wishing you all the best.

alamak haven't got price for my 28-70 then you closing shop liao arh...sigh.

who threaten you? charge him for criminal intimidation sia!

mayonaise said:
Due to some nasty threats that I received openly in the forum and via PM, I've decided that CS is not for me.

Thanks mods for doing a good job, you guys are the :thumbsup: I have no quarrels with you mods and you have my total respect.

Thanks buddies who have informed me about the "Nikon Council". You guys are true brothers.

Thanks to all who have shown interest in the MO which I conducted. Sad to say that I will no longer participate in such dealings as it's not nice to receive threats for helping buddies.

To the person who told me that he will be checking with Nikon Singapore about the validity of warranties of foreign Nikon equipment with international warranties and original purchase receipts, please keep me updated, thanks! :thumbsup: Lots of people would like to know too, because lots of people besides the few who I helped get stuff for, bought from MO's too.

Sorry bro, never had a shop anyway, just wanted to help out, but seems that helping in CS is not as simple as I thought.

Who threatened me? Doesn't matter. It's always the bigger fish that eat the smaller ones at the end of the day.

vince123123 said:
alamak haven't got price for my 28-70 then you closing shop liao arh...sigh.

who threaten you? charge him for criminal intimidation sia!

Thanks, your photos in photo.net are ace!!

benedium said:
I don't know what exactly is going on, but my heart goes out to you for reasons I can't explain. In this world, there are many games I do not understand the point of playing. Best way to win is by not playing the game. But if you wish to play, then make sure you win, because losing means pain... I don't really know what I'm trying to say... It's just a feeling :)
Wishing you all the best.

Thats just life. These jerks will get their retribution some day. Just carry on and live happily. Help whenever you can and you'll get rewarded some day too.

I am a newbie here....just saw a couple of MOs from Mayoneise but now he quit liao....it sounds scarry.....cannot do bizness here is it? :think: Or a lot of dark forces here? :dunno:

aiyoh.. i haven even joined ur MO yet... :cry:

Big Kahuna said:
I am a newbie here....just saw a couple of MOs from Mayoneise but now he quit liao....it sounds scarry.....cannot do bizness here is it? Or a lot of dark forces here?

its not cannot do, but its some pple who juz wants to have a bigger share in the pie, and theres pple who are afraid that that others who are doing the MO might threaten their business or wadsoever la... so the best way is to scare them off so they can remain the exclusive pple who do the MO, but such pple who tries to threaten... bleh.. pple who threaten are childish..

hope to see a more friendlier and more condusive environment.... :dunno:

:thumbsup: hi Mayo!!

ur SB800 is still in great working condition and so far so good!

thanks for ur help! there'll always be evil people around.

take care!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: u're the man!

Don't be scared off easily leh. Although I have not participated in your MO, you have great price for your MO and nothing wrong. Spell out the names of those that gives you nesty threats so that we all know who the evil ones are. ;(

threats! make a police report for possible criminal intimidation. i am sure admin here will assist if approached by police.

Well since the tread starter has decided to leave, there is no pt replying to this tread since he won't be here to see it.

Thus closing this tread as of now.

Mod
Kopitiam

Status
Not open for further replies.