so u going to get the golden boot?

Cannot say, it's match fixing :nono: :bsmilie:

Klose said:
Dream on England :bsmilie:

Portugal :thumbsup:
Expected but i must say england play better than their last match

zaxh81 said:
Expected but i must say england play better than their last match

Having team mates as ur international opponents helps :bsmilie: You know what's sets off their tempers = RED CARD :lovegrin: :lovegrin:

somehow england deserves it la.. dam rooney go and kick other's kuku jeow, and go and push his own dam team-mate???? wat kind of person is this?
a clear player that is still far too imature, and for his mistake the team has to suffer a striker crisis and had joe cole off.. dam him, play like a kid

kcuf2 said:
somehow england deserves it la.. dam rooney go and kick other's kuku jeow, and go and push his own dam team-mate???? wat kind of person is this?
a clear player that is still far too imature, and for his mistake the team has to suffer a striker crisis and had joe cole off.. dam him, play like a kid

still a kid :bsmilie:

commentator can say ricardo is the monster... tink tats true ;)

I think it's a conspiracy that Scolari made Ronaldo take the last penalty.

This will make the whole if England hate the already-unpopular Ronaldo (let's not forget the push with Rooney) and off he goes to Real Madrid.

This is coming from a Man U fan myself.

Hopefully Man U will get someone like Julio Baptista OR Thomas Gravesen OR Robinho OR HELL! GET BECKHAM BACK!

Or cash in to buy Gattuso or Riquelme or Torres.

sprewell said:

This will make the whole if England hate the already-unpopular Ronaldo and off he goes to Real Madrid.

Hopefully Man U will get someone like Julio Baptista OR Thomas Gravesen OR Robinho OR HELL! GET BECKHAM BACK!

CR has pledged his future to United. Wake up from the beckham era :bsmilie:

sprewell said:

This will make the whole if England hate the already-unpopular Ronaldo and off he goes to Real Madrid.

But why buy beckham back?????? by not getting him back is already doing man utd a great great great favour..and his performance so far in the world cup has indicated his legacy is all over...
i would certainly prefer lennon, the guy that rarely disappoint on the right side..

sprewell said:

This will make the whole if England hate the already-unpopular Ronaldo (let's not forget the push with Rooney) and off he goes to Real Madrid.

Dun want Becks or Gravsen la. Sell Ronaldo and get Franck Ribery. Impressive! For Gatusso, i'm really baffled why he is still playing for Milan.

If they kelong, Juv and Milan might get relegated. Can raid their players. :bsmilie:

all i can say is, if you can miss 4/5 penalties, you dont deserve to get through to the semi-finals of the world cup..
better to get put out of their misery now, cos on this form, it was always going to happen...

we should have seen it coming.look at england's performance so far in the world cup.they were going to go out sooner or later.how far can their luck carry them:cry:

The CCTV5 commentary said that 'England team has been practicing their spot kicks during training, so they can handle it when it comes to penalties'..
practice until like that.. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

The way england play have been thinking they are real superstar.

zaxh81 said:
The way england play have been thinking they are real superstar.

Overpaid primates? If this had been Argentina vs England. I think the score line will be 2 - 1 at FT :)

If Lampart, Gerald, Carrager can't score from the spot kick....there is nothing English fan can regret.....the luck was on their side actually when Portugis missed 2 spot kicks consequtively...even Hargraves' was almost saved....both team really played well and the main hero to me in this match in Ricardo....he is really a giant in penalty shoot out:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.