Bye 2004, Hello 2005...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
last day of 2004.

i was reading the papers yesterday, and there was a commentary by the editor on how scary this year was. it started with a massive earthquake in Iran's city of Bam. it ended with a killer tsunami. in between, we had the bird flu, wars etc.....

my wife's colleague in school, who teaches geography, was telling my wife how lucky singapore is. thank God we are 'shielded' by the land mass of sumatra and peninsular malaysia, my wife's colleague said. else, there won't be a singapore left should the wave hits us on sunday.

i'm thankful my own parents 'missed' the wave for they left penang just last week. if they went this week, i will be there now looking for them...

some of us has been posting and writing their own experiences in the face of disaster. thank God u all came back home safe and sound. pls remember those who are still uncontactable....

my prayers and hope for 2005 is that it will be a peaceful year for Singapore, and a peaceful CS forum board (too much brick-brats have been hurled at CSers these days).

cheers, everyone! :heart:

ivan

Sep 30, 2004
Singapore
hi all,

take this opportunity, wishing u guys and gals here all the best for the coming 2005 :thumbsup:

Happy New Year !!! :)

jeff49er

Apr 11, 2003
Punggol Park
NW75 - new year resolution is to buy more Canon stuff and no 3rd party stuff ? :thumbsup:

For me, 2005 gotta cut costs like less model shoot :)

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
New Year ah....

Sigh. Hopefully better year next year. This year crazy weather, crazy disasters abound. See until sian oso.

Hopefully my photography skills can go up a notch. :)

KNIGHT ONG

Dec 18, 2003
PAKISTAN
www.pbase.com
Now I am still in office working .... :(

And tomorrow 1 Jan 2005, I will be back working again ... :cry:

No mood liao ... sigh

AhV

Jun 10, 2004
Northland
KNIGHT ONG said:
Now I am still in office working .... :(

And tomorrow 1 Jan 2005, I will be back working again ... :cry:

No mood liao ... sigh
hey bro, u 'ar-nie cham, ah?'... anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR to YOU. It's going to be different for some of us after the recent Tsunami tragedy. Reflect and live life more meaningfully for the years ahead. Hope to see you again in some shoots soon.

HaVe A PurPoSeFul NeW YeAR , EveRyOnE !!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom