buying new flats

Status
Not open for further replies.

stl

Apr 7, 2002
Visit site
anyone purchase new flats under the Walk In Selection Scheme? how is the price like for a 5rm standard flat?

togu

Jul 11, 2002
@ D08
www.tommygui.com
Average around $220,000 to $300,000. Really depends on your favoured location. But there ain't much good units left, for the current offering. Mostly are far away from the MRT station. :(

stl

Apr 7, 2002
Visit site
how abt those 4rm compared to those 5rm ones in punggol?

Wai

Jan 17, 2002
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
Originally posted by stl
how abt those 4rm compared to those 5rm ones in punggol?
my 4 rm house at punggol still under construction...

it is the SLOWEST among all the block in punggol, the completion was offically delayed for 3 times....from June 02 to June 03 already....it was one of the first few which started building at Punggol 21....but it is so slow that I already rented a house at a block nearby which started building even later than mine... ;(

now have to waste $$ to rent a house...and also have to pay 5% GST next year!!!!

stl

Apr 7, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Wai

my 4 rm house at punggol still under construction...

it is the SLOWEST among all the block in punggol, the completion was offically delayed for 3 times....from June 02 to June 03 already....it was one of the first few which started building at Punggol 21....but it is so slow that I already rented a house at a block nearby which started building even later than mine... ;(

now have to waste $$ to rent a house...and also have to pay 5% GST next year!!!!
how much is ur flat? u bought through the WIS scheme or ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom