Buying MP3 songs legally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgo

Dec 23, 2003
West of Singapore
www.pbase.com
Hi All,

Any one knows of a good and reputable site where they sell Chinese MP3 songs online legally?

Yeah...iTunes store only in western countries, Australia and Japan. Haven't come to SG and other Chinese countries yet...

Best is to convert songs from your CD. As long you own the CD and you don't steal the mp3. ;)

Best is to convert songs from your CD. As long you own the CD and you don't steal the mp3. ;)

The reason why I ask is because every time I buy a CD, I only listen to the MP3 version of it, and the CD is just thrown aside collecting dust. I think it's not very environmental friendly.

If there is a legal site for us to purchase the Chinese songs we like, it will be a great help to the environment, and save us a lot of space storing these CDs too.

moreover, sometimes we only like a few songs instead of the whole album...
saw some websites selling like one song about $1.... but dun know whether legit or not, so in the end, spend $20 on the album just to get one song...

any guide on which legit website to go to would be appreciated....

moreover, sometimes we only like a few songs instead of the whole album...
saw some websites selling like one song about $1.... but dun know whether legit or not, so in the end, spend $20 on the album just to get one song...

any guide on which legit website to go to would be appreciated....

That's what I'm trying to drive at bro. Thanks for enforcing that! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.