buying lens and flash

shrekguy

Dec 21, 2010
singapore
www.flickr.com
Hi,

Can i know is there anywhere in singapore that i can buy lens or flash by paying by installment?

Thank,
;pDerrick

TK photo, 0% credit card installment.....can't remember which card though.

Hi,

Can i know is there anywhere in singapore that i can buy lens or flash by paying by installment?

Thank,
Derrick

Hi,

Thank,
Derrick

Courst or HN... But then you usually pay full RRP instead of a discounted price.

Honestly? If you can't afford it, don't buy it.

If you got credit card you can go for the 0% credit card installment. Either 12 or 24 mths depends on different banks. A lot of reputable camera shops are offering that. But some may need to charge you a certain % if you going for the CC installment. Only Cathay Photo don't charge additional. You can try asking it around.

Courst or HN... But then you usually pay full RRP instead of a discounted price.
Second that.
TS: It's a hobby, don't create financial obligations for things that are not essential. Have you checked alternatives at lower price? Third party lenses and flashes may offer the same or slightly lower features, which may be sufficient for you.

thx alot..
just checking , cos lens r so ex and i'm thinking how come so many ppl can still buy it. r they paying by installment or what..

Don't compare yourself with other people who are different from you in many respects.

thx alot..
just checking , cos lens r so ex and i'm thinking how come so many ppl can still buy it. r they paying by installment or what..

Some people have ample disposable income, some save up really hard for it. What I can tell you is that very little people pay for their gear using installments.

I believe Cathay photo offers that, but your purchase must be over S$500, call to check again.

thx alot..

individual bro......u can't compare everyone as the same......

Rashkae said:

Can afford but just do not wish to fork out so much?

Can afford but just do not wish to fork out so much?
What kind of logic is that? At the end of the instalment plan the sum is the same. Depending on the plan you might even get additional costs (latest if you fail to pay the monthly rate in time). Paying cash can bring additional discounts.

Octarine said:
What kind of logic is that? At the end of the instalment plan the sum is the same. Depending on the plan you might even get additional costs (latest if you fail to pay the monthly rate in time). Paying cash can bring additional discounts.

That is many local human behave.