Buying harddisk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabeth Tan

Deregistered
May 1, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
I need to buy a new harddisk to increase my disk space. Other than buying from Sim Lim Square shops which I detest and dread of going is there any other place where i can get a harddisk for my desktop computer? Thanks.

Funan. However Sim Lim is still a place to get a good price for it> You must know which shop to go to.

Why you detest Sim Lim Square? I like the place because of the rock bottom prices. I cannot think of any other place where you can get harddisk at the cheapest price.

Elizabeth Tan said:
I need to buy a new harddisk to increase my disk space. Other than buying from Sim Lim Square shops which I detest and dread of going is there any other place where i can get a harddisk for my desktop computer? Thanks.

Try PK Computing at Funan. The sales people there have been quite helpful (go to the rear part of the shop where there's a counter for harddisks). Got a USB 2.0 external 160 Gb hard disk with casing from them.

hi papillio

how much did you paid for it? Thanks.

Papilio said:
Try PK Computing at Funan. The sales people there have been quite helpful (go to the rear part of the shop where there's a counter for harddisks). Got a USB 2.0 external 160 Gb hard disk with casing from them.

Elizabeth Tan said:
hi papillio

how much did you paid for it? Thanks.

Paiseh... Can't find the receipt! :embrass: Better to go check with them on their latest prices. The one I bought is in a Sarotech HardBox casing with a 3.5" 160GB Western Digital hard disk.

Status
Not open for further replies.