Buying Graduated ND filters in Singapore

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtradot

Feb 3, 2007
Hi, does anyone know where I can get grad ND filters in Singapore? Thanks!

They seem rather hard to find. :(

Thanks guys for your quick response. I will go check out these shops

Cheaper to get at CP but they always run out of stock, esp for gnd 4 and gnd8. OP has stock when I went yesterday.

John 3:16 in funan too

John 3:16 in funan too

cant decide btwn nd or gnd..tml go ask sam liaoz..n this time must buy from him..each time only ask for advice n play with lenses never buy anything beyond a CPL and a 50mm 1.8... :sweat:

CP is not cheap.. and they always run out of stock.. haolian kah ai si.

was in taipei last yr.. bought a few coking at more than half the price CP offered!

Hi boochap,

Which part of taipei you bought the cokin filters the last time you went?

I should be going there sometime in August. :)

I eventually bought my cokins Grads from OP. I think the prices at OP are higher than at CP but oh well, at least they had what I wanted in stock.

Hi,
I would like to find out how much the Cokin P GND filter cost in Singapore (in CP or OP) cos I am currently in HK and I can't call them nor email them cos my webmail is blocked. Can someone who has bought it recently pls pm me or state it here.

I found the Cokin P filters GND here in HK for about S$43 each. I am still considering if I should get it here or wait till I return to Singapore or go to Taipei.

Boo Chap: Where did you find the Cokin P filters? I was there abt 2 mths back and could not find it the shop there.

thanks in advance. Really appreciate your help.

Hi tt688, I bought P filters and so I didnt take notice of whether they had any Z-PRO stuff. But OP has a quite a wide selection of Cokins and it may be worth your time to go and see whether they have what you want.

Hi swiftdragon, my Cokin P Grad ND4 set me back by about S$40. Sorry, I cant remember the exact price! I think you might as well buy the filters in HK as the price difference is minor.

thanks for the info ztradot. I might just get the filters here in my next visit since the price is almost the same. I will try to source for it in Taipei as well if the price is suppose to be cheaper.

i bought the gnd4 filter from OP at $45... i have the gnd2 which i bought at CP for half the price

Status
Not open for further replies.