buying D800 at audio house

zcw123

Oct 23, 2011
Xiamen Shi, Fujian, China, Chi
audio house seem to have the best price in singapore but anyone bought from there? what is the waiting time?? anyone advise pls ?

Last edited:
The question is, has anyone ever received a D800/E from Audio House?

I just got my d800 last two week from audio house. If you want fast and guaranty must pay deposit first. Otherwise can try your luck by calling in.

They also call me for E version but I rejected.

Zenten said:
The question is, has anyone ever received a D800/E from Audio House?

Yes. Not me but saw one bro picking up his 800E. He was grinning from ear to ear:)

zcw123 said:
what is the waiting time like ?

I never put deposit, just put my name on waiting list but never call. Just lucky that I call them and they have one left.

The salesman said They will clear those who put deposit first.

Yes. Not me but saw one bro picking up his 800E. He was grinning from ear to ear:)

How long ago was that?

I never put deposit, just put my name on waiting list but never call. Just lucky that I call them and they have one left.

The salesman said They will clear those who put deposit first.

when was this?

This few days anyone gotten their stock??

zoom3 said:

Wah so rich.... Wonder his money or daddy money. If not pro photographer can earn back the money, is all the extra megapixel is really necessary or not?

pansbulcem said:
Wah so rich.... Wonder his money or daddy money. If not pro photographer can earn back the money, is all the extra megapixel is really necessary or not?

Added you may upgrade your own laptop or PC as well.

Fixed.

pansbulcem said:

Cause when rich can buy bigger 36 megapixel & also need to upgrade your own PC/Laptop of faster processing on RAW files.
Especially on RAM & SSD.

rain5533 said:
Cause when rich can buy bigger 36 megapixel & also need to upgrade your own PC/Laptop of faster processing on RAW files.
Especially on RAM & SSD.

Yah correct.

zoom3 said:

Haha, paying 4k+ for it why so happy?

There's one D800 at TK just came in only :)

Good luck.