Buying Benro Tripod from eBay

oceantoofar

Jul 6, 2010
Hi! Has anyone bought Benro tripods from eBay before? Is the warranty valid in Singapore? Do you mind sharing a reliable ebay benro seller's details?

I am searching for a Benro C-069M8 tripod kit set and found some ebay sellers selling it for S$380, quite significantly cheaper than the $460 price in Singapore shops. Not sure if anyone has any experience with buying a tripod on ebay? Would appreciate if you could share some of your experiences.

Thanks!

I bought monopod from ebay before, don't think warranty is valid as there's no official reciept given. However I think there's very little chance that your tripod will break apart if it is genuine.

Anyway if there's defects just send it back (you lose the time lost in shipping and some shipping fee).

If you are worried then just buy from local shop.

Hi! Has anyone bought Benro tripods from eBay before? Is the warranty valid in Singapore? Do you mind sharing a reliable ebay benro seller's details?

I am searching for a Benro C-069M8 tripod kit set and found some ebay sellers selling it for S$380, quite significantly cheaper than the $460 price in Singapore shops. Not sure if anyone has any experience with buying a tripod on ebay? Would appreciate if you could share some of your experiences.

Thanks!

Some of the sellers will post the warranty status, I see some that gives 1 year warranty on their side but the postal charge for sending the item to and fro to get either repaired or replaced will on the buyer.