Buying an PnS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2008
Bedok, Singapore
I don't know where to post it but this seems to be the most perfect place to put it..

I'm looking for an inexpensive($300-$500) PnS camera, preferably one that is waterproof/shockproof because i'm taking it with me for mountain biking trips around singapore, but it's not a must. AI Servo feature would be good also. Image Stabilisation(or the brand's equivalent of it) would be a added bonus.

I would be taking group shots(24mm-28mm Wide angle would be good) and some action shots(Best to have a little telezoom.. higher optical zoom is best).. main point is to capture memories of the bike riding.

Any opinions/suggestions would be appreciated.. i don't mind any brand!

Last edited:

daredevil123

Staff member
Oct 25, 2005
lil red dot
I don't know where to post it but this seems to be the most perfect place to put it..

I'm looking for an inexpensive($300-$500) PnS camera, preferably one that is waterproof/shockproof because i'm taking it with me for mountain biking trips around singapore, but it's not a must. AI Servo feature would be good also. Image Stabilisation(or the brand's equivalent of it) would be a added bonus.

I would be taking group shots(24mm-28mm Wide angle would be good) and some action shots(Best to have a little telezoom.. higher optical zoom is best).. main point is to capture memories of the bike riding.

Any opinions/suggestions would be appreciated.. i don't mind any brand!
Check these cameras out:

Fuji Z33WP

Olympus Stylus Tough-6000

Olympus Stylus 550WP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom