Buying an old candy from an old lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtemujin

Apr 1, 2005
Singapura, Singapore
I've not seen this old lady for almost 10 years, who sells candy usually at the UOB Holland Village.

Just found on flickr of someone who took a photo of her recently.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75053260@N00/3322978868/

If you guys are in the Holland Village area, have a bite and buy an old candy from an old lady.

Many thanks.

Last edited:
I've not seen this old lady for almost 10 years, who sells candy usually at the UOB Holland Village.

Just found on flickr of someone who took a photo of her.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75053260@N00/3322978868/

If you guys are in the Holland Village area, have a bite and buy an old candy from an old lady.

Many thanks.

hey, i rmb i brought the sticky/sweet candy from her when i was pri4/5! i wan that candy!

Good things will come to people who have a kind soul.
Thanks for the infor, xtemujin. :thumbsup:

I was at Holland Village last saturday, but never notice the old lady.
I will definitely buy from her when I visit Holland Village this week.

Last edited:
She used to sell her candy outside New Town Primary School before she started @ Holland Vee. Sweet memories. 10cents a stick! ;p

i bought from her bout 5 to 6 years back, and she doesnt mind being photographed. Yes, i do wonder how is she now too.

King Tiger,

Many thanks for the kind comments. :)

Thanks all for the heads up. :thumbsup:

I hope that we're able to help this old lady in our own small way, to give back to the community.

she usually set up 'shop' outside the Crystal Jade La Mian at the corner

if anyone stays near yishun, do note the old lady sitting somewhere at the area between the interchange and northpoint.. she's been selling muahchee there for over a decade plus...

if anyone stays near yishun, do note the old lady sitting somewhere at the area between the interchange and northpoint.. she's been selling muahchee there for over a decade plus...

ouhhh that lady???
Wow I remember seeing her.
can hear her before seeing her.
"lai ah muahchee ah muahchee ah lai ah lai ah!"

Good things will come to people who have a kind soul.
Thanks for the infor, xtemujin. :thumbsup:

I was at Holland Village last saturday, but never notice the old lady.
I will definitely buy from her when I visit Holland Village this week.

She's always around; used to set up shot outside UOB, but since the MRT construction had started, she moved outside La Mian, as someone had already pointed out.

oh yes! i bought from this old lady before too! but i cant remember if its the same old lady.. It was ard 9 years ago since i last bought a malt candy from her :D

Status
Not open for further replies.