buying a lowepro bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

isomers007

Jan 17, 2002
leepublic of singapore
pixelatedtheory.com
Harlow...

Thinking of buying a backpack for my Dimage5...can bring it to school sometimes....with my notes, water bottle, and other small stuffs. (mebbe the occasional one day trip to Malaysia *wif some spare clothes??*)

Someone recommended a Mini Trekker...want to get that too becos can carry my tripod ard easily.....but dunno whether is there any less expensive digicam backpacks?? or anyone selling theirs?

Originally posted by isomers007
Harlow...

Thinking of buying a backpack for my Dimage5...can bring it to school sometimes....with my notes, water bottle, and other small stuffs. (mebbe the occasional one day trip to Malaysia *wif some spare clothes??*)

Someone recommended a Mini Trekker...want to get that too becos can carry my tripod ard easily.....but dunno whether is there any less expensive digicam backpacks?? or anyone selling theirs?

I think Mega's micro trekker is good enought. Mini trekker quite heavy =P. Always have backache after carrying it for a day. =P

Try Cathay or John 3:16. John 3:16 is a bit cheaper, but they don't keep stock, so you'll have to wait before your bag comes in.

i will always says CP marina give better price...haha

i have a 100+ pages LowePro catalogue, probably u should take a look at it first before ordering...

cos there are many many differnt model which is not even listed in the website

If i am going to SEED tomolo...i will bring it along

Nope, I'm still sure John 3:16 will be cheaper.

Originally posted by kamwai
i will always says CP marina give better price...haha

i have a 100+ pages LowePro catalogue, probably u should take a look at it first before ordering...

cos there are many many differnt model which is not even listed in the website

If i am going to SEED tomolo...i will bring it along

kamwai, can lend de catalogue to me some other day?? perhaps this friday? cos i'm going AP to buy CF cards and a couple of filters.

got a dirt cheap recommendation... but may not really meet up to yr requirement.
try the shop in lucky plaza next to the underground pass linked to takasimaya.
$10 only, a bright yellow color panasonic e-cam backpack.
exactly the same design as the tamrac expedition 3, except for the material. got several divider to hold upto 5 extra lens/accesories, can also attach addition lens/handphone pouch to 2 belts located on the side of the bag. (i hang my tripod there)
this little backpack is suppose to be free gift for pansonic e-cam, appearently the shop is selling it for extra income.
for $10, what more can I ask for...
:cool:

kamwai, can lend de catalogue to me some other day?? perhaps this friday? cos i'm going AP to buy CF cards and a couple of filters.

u going tomolo SEED?

actually u can ask for a catalogue from CP

there are two version.....small one and a A4 size one

A4 size one better of cos..it will tell u why the bag have to construct that way...also lots of beautiful photo to look at

Wah.. Buy what filters?

Originally posted by kamwai

u going tomolo SEED?

actually u can ask for a catalogue from CP

there are two version.....small one and a A4 size one

A4 size one better of cos..it will tell u why the bag have to construct that way...also lots of beautiful photo to look at

ooohh...ok...then friday i go cp also....then buy filters there and buy the cf card @ ap...wah sey...so tired thinking already...hehe...

klause...me thinking of buying the circular polariser, ir and nD filters. and DieHarder, thanx for the tip.

ooohh...ok...then friday i go cp also....then buy filters there and buy the cf card @ ap...wah sey...so tired thinking already...hehe...

klause...me thinking of buying the circular polariser, ir and nD filters. and DieHarder, thanx for the tip.

Actually if you have polariser, you dun need ND filter. Polar. produce the about the same 'darkness' as a NR filter..

BTW, what is dieharder filter? haha.. nv heard about that filter be4. Why call it dieharder? ;p ;p

Originally posted by Klause

Actually if you have polariser, you dun need ND filter. Polar. produce the about the same 'darkness' as a NR filter..

BTW, what is dieharder filter? haha.. nv heard about that filter be4. Why call it dieharder? ;p ;p
Klause, I think is somebody's Nickname.

Originally posted by Klause

"...me thinking of buying the circular polariser, ir and nD filters. and DieHarder, thanx for the tip...."

actually, it's a separate sentence already....notice the "." before "and"? aiyah...so complicated....hehehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.