Buyers beware. I bought stolen goods from Clubsnap Classified

Is that database for dealers covered under the Second Hand Goods Dealers Act ?

Personal 2nd hand goods are not covered by this Act if I am not wrong. Of course, I am not a lawyer. I'm just a cat

I have absolutely no clue either Shizuma.

Am not a lawyer either. Just a guy on reservist with the SPF! Ha.

Came across it and thought it would be helpful.

Is that database for dealers covered under the Second Hand Goods Dealers Act ?
Personal 2nd hand goods are not covered by this Act if I am not wrong. Of course, I am not a lawyer. I'm just a cat
I suspect, "dealer" refers to any registered business. Therefore, personal 2nd hand sellers are not covered or obliged to use it.
The question is: at which quantity / revenue will a personal seller be required to register his activities as business? IRAS would be interested, too :)

update update.
Thief sentenced and completed his 3 month term and deported to home country.
The owner surprisingly did not counter offer in the Disposal of Goods (where me and the owner try to distribute the impounded items with police mediation) and "refunded " me $$ full sum directly .

I'm very touched by his generosity and kindness

update update.
Thief sentenced and completed his 3 month term and deported to home country.
The owner surprisingly did not counter offer in the Disposal of Goods (where me and the owner try to distribute the impounded items with police mediation) and "refunded " me $$ full sum directly .

I guess this is still a happy ending, even thou you didn't have happily ever after with the camera. :)

I guess this is still a happy ending, even thou you didn't have happily ever after with the camera. :)

thanks uncle Ben. I could always use the money to buy another camera of course... but then I realized I'm perfectly happy using my current camera

thanks uncle Ben. I could always use the money to buy another camera of course... but then I realized I'm perfectly happy using my current camera

On behalf of Sion :bsmilie:

"Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you." - Lao Tzu

Now you own the whole world :bsmilie:

Last edited:
update update. Thief sentenced and completed his 3 month term and deported to home country. The owner surprisingly did not counter offer in the Disposal of Goods (where me and the owner try to distribute the impounded items with police mediation) and "refunded " me $$ full sum directly . I'm very touched by his generosity and kindness

Glad :) seems like u have accumulated some good karma for this , share it around k

"refunded " me $$ full sum directly .

Congrats, glad this is happily over for you.

Glad :) seems like u have accumulated some good karma for this , share it around k

I prefer to call it blessed. even on the trip there the designated car park was full but a fellow motorist not only guide me to the lot he was vacating but also give me his coupons enough to park 5 hours... I passed the coupons to next fellow when I left after 20 minutes

I prefer to call it blessed. even on the trip there the designated car park was full but a fellow motorist not only guide me to the lot he was vacating but also give me his coupons enough to park 5 hours... I passed the coupons to next fellow when I left after 20 minutes

You're on a roll!!! Ride with it! Pick your favorite four digits and see what happens!!

Cheers!

Wow. We need more of such nice ppl around in the world we live in.

Wow. We need more of such nice ppl around in the world we live in.

"Be the change you want to see".

If everyone tries to be nice, then you will see more nice people. Perhaps the people who aren't nice will also feel that they should be more like you. ;)

Conversely, if everyone just waits for everyone else to be nice.. Then you will end up with a world without any nice people. :bsmilie: