Buy Buy Buy...

shutter death

Apr 24, 2011
Photography is a darn expensive hobby...

FYI,

"BBB", aka "buy buy buy" is a taboo phrase to be used in this forum, keep mention it in the post will result in sudden death. ;)

Honestly, to me.... What ever I have would never be enough... Haiz.. Die lah like this. I can go broke... :(

But photography brings joy to us and our family members ...

But photography brings joy to us and our family members ...

Wait till your GF/Wife asks you why you need to bring such a big camera everywhere, her PnS shoots just as good as you do, and why are you always shooting pictures of pretty girls, do you like the models better than them, etc etc

spree86 said:
Then why does our wives and girlfriends complain that we spend too much money on this hobby? :bsmilie:

True true... I don't dare to tell my wife whenever I buy new stuff for this hobby... Or else she will demand a blardy LV bag...

Rashkae said:
Wait till your GF/Wife asks you why you need to bring such a big camera everywhere, her PnS shoots just as good as you do, and why are you always shooting pictures of pretty girls, do you like the models better than them, etc etc

Tat y I take scenery only ...

small pig said:
Tat y I take scenery only ...

Gosh ya don't know how I feel... Heheh... Each time I take good photos, it gives me the orgasm... No matter it's landscape or anything else... :)

I tell my wife that all the lenses i have, i didn't buy it.
I make them from recycle plastic and glasses.

so there's is no issue.

Gosh ya don't know how I feel... Heheh... Each time I take good photos, it gives me the orgasm... No matter it's landscape or anything else... :)

hello =) how are you? haha... post some photo and share lei haha

btw, im having this problem also, when i told her "i want to buy this lens xxxx or that xxxx" she will like "AGAIN?" thought u said its the last one. hahaha

Are you living a lifestyle you cannot afford? Spending more than you can earn?? Wife or GF questioning your purchases???

SEEK HELP NOW!

Auntie Bonnie is here to help. ;) ;)

PM with pictures of feet for an enquiry. :bsmilie:

luckyorange said:
hello =) how are you? haha... post some photo and share lei haha

btw, im having this problem also, when i told her "i want to buy this lens xxxx or that xxxx" she will like "AGAIN?" thought u said its the last one. hahaha

Hey dude... What's up... I'm fine. I can't post my pics in here... I still don't really know how despite trying lots of time after ya have taught me.. Ya can check out my photos in flickr tho... The name is blankshot13..

bonrya said:
Are you living a lifestyle you cannot afford? Spending more than you can earn?? Wife or GF questioning your purchases???

SEEK HELP NOW!

Auntie Bonnie is here to help. ;) ;)

PM with pictures of feet for an enquiry. :bsmilie:

Feet again? Bluurgh... Hehe.

I tell my wife that all the lenses i have, i didn't buy it.
I make them from recycle plastic and glasses.

so there's is no issue.

I want a wife like that. Most wives now can actually think omg. :bsmilie:

I want a wife like that. Most wives now can actually think omg. :bsmilie:

Wife: "Hmm... so you actually made a 70-200mm f2.8 VRII with recycled materials? Can you make a few more so that we can sell on BnS?" :bsmilie:

You could try taking up a hobby like golf, or scuba diving, or modifying your car to the extreme.
:devil:

maybe after that, you wouldn't be complaining about photography being an expensive hobby :angel: