Buy Buy Buy...

Apr 24, 2011
Honestly, to me.... What ever I have would never be enough... Haiz.. Die lah like this. I can go broke... :(

google

Deregistered
May 18, 2011
But photography brings joy to us and our family members ...

Rashkae

Nov 28, 2005
But photography brings joy to us and our family members ...
Wait till your GF/Wife asks you why you need to bring such a big camera everywhere, her PnS shoots just as good as you do, and why are you always shooting pictures of pretty girls, do you like the models better than them, etc etc

Apr 24, 2011
spree86 said:
Then why does our wives and girlfriends complain that we spend too much money on this hobby? :bsmilie:
True true... I don't dare to tell my wife whenever I buy new stuff for this hobby... Or else she will demand a blardy LV bag...

small pig

May 17, 2011
Punggol
Rashkae said:
Wait till your GF/Wife asks you why you need to bring such a big camera everywhere, her PnS shoots just as good as you do, and why are you always shooting pictures of pretty girls, do you like the models better than them, etc etc
Tat y I take scenery only ...

Apr 24, 2011
small pig said:
Tat y I take scenery only ...
Gosh ya don't know how I feel... Heheh... Each time I take good photos, it gives me the orgasm... No matter it's landscape or anything else... :)

google

Deregistered
May 18, 2011
I tell my wife that all the lenses i have, i didn't buy it.
I make them from recycle plastic and glasses.

so there's is no issue.

luckyorange

Jan 13, 2011
Ang Mo Kio
Gosh ya don't know how I feel... Heheh... Each time I take good photos, it gives me the orgasm... No matter it's landscape or anything else... :)
hello =) how are you? haha... post some photo and share lei haha

btw, im having this problem also, when i told her "i want to buy this lens xxxx or that xxxx" she will like "AGAIN?" thought u said its the last one. hahaha

bonrya

Dec 16, 2010
In a mobile cage
Are you living a lifestyle you cannot afford? Spending more than you can earn?? Wife or GF questioning your purchases???

SEEK HELP NOW!

Auntie Bonnie is here to help. ;) ;)

PM with pictures of feet for an enquiry. :bsmilie:

Apr 24, 2011
luckyorange said:
hello =) how are you? haha... post some photo and share lei haha

btw, im having this problem also, when i told her "i want to buy this lens xxxx or that xxxx" she will like "AGAIN?" thought u said its the last one. hahaha
Hey dude... What's up... I'm fine. I can't post my pics in here... I still don't really know how despite trying lots of time after ya have taught me.. Ya can check out my photos in flickr tho... The name is blankshot13..

Apr 24, 2011
bonrya said:
Are you living a lifestyle you cannot afford? Spending more than you can earn?? Wife or GF questioning your purchases???

SEEK HELP NOW!

Auntie Bonnie is here to help. ;) ;)

PM with pictures of feet for an enquiry. :bsmilie:
Feet again? Bluurgh... Hehe.

symmetrix

Mar 14, 2011
I tell my wife that all the lenses i have, i didn't buy it.
I make them from recycle plastic and glasses.

so there's is no issue.
I want a wife like that. Most wives now can actually think omg. :bsmilie:

ZerocoolAstra

Mar 13, 2008
rainy Singapore
You could try taking up a hobby like golf, or scuba diving, or modifying your car to the extreme.
:devil:

maybe after that, you wouldn't be complaining about photography being an expensive hobby :angel:

Top Bottom