Buy and Sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

croghp

Sep 23, 2005
Philippines
I'm from Philippines and I often see items in the B&S thread that I'd like to buy. Is this possible? If so will Western Union transfer be ok and will the seller ship (paid by buyer)? Thanks....:cool:

croghp said:
I'm from Philippines and I often see items in the B&S thread that I'd like to buy. Is this possible? If so will Western Union transfer be ok and will the seller ship (paid by buyer)? Thanks....:cool:
I think this will depend on the seller. If he/she is willing, then why not? But bear in mind that costs may have to be borne by buyer and damaged items may not be refunded...

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
croghp said:
the payment arrangement is really up to u and the seller. however, chances are most CSers (being locals) will like to deal face to face unless the buyer or seller are buddies.

croghp

Sep 23, 2005
Philippines
Thanks I realize the difficulty, I do travel there every now and then I guess I should browse before I go and see if there are items of interest.

Hommie

Oct 11, 2004
Singapore
There are lots of your fellow countrymen around Clubsnap, lookout for them. Maybe they can help...... :)

Terence

Nov 16, 2003
I'm a Llama!
I for one don't mind shipping stuff overseas. Western Union transfers is a rather expensive way of paying for something but its safe enough. If buyers are willing to take care of the shipping and transfer fees, I'm all game.

I'd recommend insured or registered shipping for the more expensive gear, especially when shipping to places like Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines where the mail tends to get "lost" pretty easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom