Buy and Sell problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I have left a message for the admins to look into this issue.

Please be patient...afterall it is 3AM in Singapore, so please wait unitl the morning for the admins to respond.

Thanks!

Roy

i got prob too... haven't been able to post any ads... always the "script error has occurred, contacted etc etc" msg...

Pai liao........

hi Folks, we have already taken notice of the problem and we are working on it. We are hoping to fix it asap. Thanks

Same problem.

Like Jason said, the admins are already aware of this problem and are working on it. We understand this problem is currently faced by some but not all members as such please refrain from posting the same remarks over and over again because it is not helping the situation at all.

In the mean time, the search function still works for B&S, so please do a search using keywords or nicks and specify the B&S forum. You should get the ad listing that way.

Thanks!

it is 8 am ... hours since i first noticed the problem at around 11 pm the last evening. the slow response by the admin is unacceptable.

tbk said:
it is 8 am ... hours since i first noticed the problem at around 11 pm the last evening. the slow response by the admin is unacceptable.

Hey!!! They are human afterall.. like yourself, need to eat and sleep and they are not getting paid to do this! Give them a break!

didn't know only admins can edit in feedback? :dunno: or is this something to do with the buy and sell problem

anyway, like what roygoh posted - for those who need their nightly buy and sell fix -
- do advanced search of either 'wts' or 'wtb' or 'sell' or 'sale' or 'buy'
- select 'search in buy and sell'

otherwise go to
http://forums.clubsnap.org/forumdisplay.php?f=19
-click on the last post in buy and sell
- scroll down and click on 'previous thread'

the system is not down and I think a little sympathy/support is in order here for the admins who are working on the problem on a Friday night/Saturday morning in order to support a free service

CSers - your support needed here
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=773702#post773702

We are aware of the problem and are working on the fix. Thanks for the feedback and we ask for your patience while we rectify the issue.

My apologies for the problems and the slow response (very tired last night so din know about this until just now).. :embrass: :embrass:

The Buy/Sell forums is now showing correctly again.
Once again, sorry for any inconvenience caused.

how about leaving the script out? seems like overprotecting things, just put a cut n paste format can?
I hate filling in forms and not getting them to work after pressing SUBMIT and then RESETTING MY FORMS...
nothing against admin but it's q frus on my side too :)

Although we have soo much complains about the buy/sell threads, we should at least wait for the moderators to rectify the problem, and not grumble that where are them and such. Especially at wee hours in the morning. They squeeze a little of their precious time out of their routine working/resting hours to maintain the forum, that is something we all should appreciate.

tbk said:

TBK , may I ask in what sense is that consider unacceptable to you? Is there anywhere on ClubSNAP that mentions theres a Service Level Agreement?

May I remind you 2 things
1) You arent paying ClubSNAP to post in the forum.
2) All moderators and admins are people who volutneer their time and effort to run this forum.

I hate to say this but these are the type of ClubSNAP member who feels the whole world owe them a living.

To all the rest of the members who are able to provide constructive feedbacks, special thanks and appreciation from the admin team.

actually i find that their service is fast enough, since the problem does occur at wee hours, which most of us have the luxury to rest, & i only notice at about 8+ cos last nite i was sick and slept thru out... so if someone was to comment that i think i would be pissed off as well... i think the admin or mods aren't really obligated to respond like we have paid for a service. i think its a great job they have done.

keep up the good work guys!

Hey Mods,

The "looping" problem with the Terms & Condition - login page is occuring again. Any advise?

Cheers!

Hey tbk,

I think your comment is uncalled for... The mods are already doing alot for us.

Cheers!

Pls be patient, mods are trying to do their best. Anyway, we not paying for the use of forum here, thus no SLA and thus no acceptable or not. Not happy, always can go other forums.

Anyway, I have the same problem on different PCs. Not sure if it is due to recent IE patches/Anti-virus updates on our client? All my PCs and laptop are auto-updated. Anyone without latest updates got same problem? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.