Buy a Canon and you are a pervert.....

nice.. thanks for sharing..

how come SG don't hv this type of commercial.. got storyline.. the local canon commercial so boring.. no story and just using some photographer name to sell only..

This advertising is so scary leh.

Being perverted, is a quick way to go to police station.

LOL

Thats a strange ad indeed. I am not sure what the message they are sending out- buy canon, or use/ upgrade your camera to get better voyeur shots.

Thats a strange ad indeed. I am not sure what the message they are sending out- buy canon, or use/ upgrade your camera to get better voyeur shots.

its called super stalker ftw.

i totally loled at the 1dlook alike. it was like happily machine gunning away!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

This advertising is so scary leh.

Being perverted, is a quick way to go to police station.

LOL

Its scary because it reminds me of an episode from Incredible Tales telecast on Channel 5 about 2 months ago. The context is similar to the Canon ad except its much more scarier.

Wow lao :D

This ads encourage people to become stalkers :D

No wonder my girl friend like to use her canon 50D to secretly take photos of me :D

But they only showed some PNS and the EOS-1 series, where are the xxxD/xxD series cameras?? Not good for stalking xmm ah??

The person who came up with this commercial idea seems quite shallow minded. It might even encourage a new generation of perverts disguised as 'photographers'. It's like making stalking look completely beautiful and romantic. :dunno::confused:

The person who came up with this commercial idea seems quite shallow minded. It might even encourage a new generation of perverts disguised as 'photographers'. It's like making stalking look completely beautiful and romantic. :dunno::confused:

:thumbsup: gwcs

nice commercial. he love her :heart: