Buy a Canon and you are a pervert.....

Limsgp

Dec 16, 2005
Singapore, Bedok
nice.. thanks for sharing..

how come SG don't hv this type of commercial.. got storyline.. the local canon commercial so boring.. no story and just using some photographer name to sell only..

jeff7id

Oct 15, 2008
This advertising is so scary leh.

Being perverted, is a quick way to go to police station.

LOL

jeremyW

Jan 27, 2008
Thats a strange ad indeed. I am not sure what the message they are sending out- buy canon, or use/ upgrade your camera to get better voyeur shots.

Sep 17, 2008
Thats a strange ad indeed. I am not sure what the message they are sending out- buy canon, or use/ upgrade your camera to get better voyeur shots.
its called super stalker ftw.

i totally loled at the 1dlook alike. it was like happily machine gunning away!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yutaka Go

May 22, 2010
SG
Wow lao :D

This ads encourage people to become stalkers :D

No wonder my girl friend like to use her canon 50D to secretly take photos of me :D

brapodam

Jun 12, 2009
AMK
But they only showed some PNS and the EOS-1 series, where are the xxxD/xxD series cameras?? Not good for stalking xmm ah??

snowspeeder

Feb 16, 2004
www.themenatwork.com
The person who came up with this commercial idea seems quite shallow minded. It might even encourage a new generation of perverts disguised as 'photographers'. It's like making stalking look completely beautiful and romantic. :dunno::confused:

Sep 17, 2008
The person who came up with this commercial idea seems quite shallow minded. It might even encourage a new generation of perverts disguised as 'photographers'. It's like making stalking look completely beautiful and romantic. :dunno::confused:
:thumbsup: gwcs

Top Bottom