Buttons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People Park Centre. The old shops you find upstair of the food centre. Those shops that sells rolls of fabric...some of them would sell buttons as well if not exclusively. From the normal type you find for basic white shirt to the more colour cooridnated colour buttons to some of those fancy fabric covered ones as well.

In town you can try that large store called "spotlight" ( I think ) found at Plaza Singapura. 3rd or 4th floor I think. They sell alot of arts and craft stuff plus alot of sewing/knitting stuff. Saw they have alot of various buttons there too. Was there just last week searching for some stuff.

For basis white shirt buttons, think it is easily found in any housing estate.

sammy888 said:
People Park Centre. The old shops you find upstair of the food centre. Those shops that sells rolls of fabric...some of them would sell buttons as well if not exclusively. From the normal type you find for basic white shirt to the more colour cooridnated colour buttons to some of those fancy fabric covered ones as well.

In town you can try that large store called "spotlight" ( I think ) found at Plaza Singapura. 3rd or 4th floor I think. They sell alot of arts and craft stuff plus alot of sewing/knitting stuff. Saw they have alot of various buttons there too. Was there just last week searching for some stuff.

For basis white shirt buttons, think it is easily found in any housing estate.

Thanks sammy888 for your speedy response. I'm looking for somewhat exotic ones ... will be heading down later; thanks for the heads-up! ;)

Eh? You're back in SG?

My turn next :(

Adam Goi said:
Thanks sammy888 for your speedy response. I'm looking for somewhat exotic ones ... will be heading down later; thanks for the heads-up! ;)

No Problem...

But if you are looking for something REALLY exotic and high class...I am not sure where you could get that these days. You might want to check out the designer boutiques or boutique tailors for those fancy buttons for suits and shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.