Butterfly Photography Talk/Sharing Session at Alexandra Hospital - 19 Jun 04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papilio

Jul 13, 2003
Central Singapore
www.butterflycircle.com
Thanks to all who attended this morning's talk and outing at AH. Hope you've learnt something new from the talk and also made some new friends from amongst the CSers here. ;)

Do post your best shots from the Butterfly Trail on this thread for all to see!

:gbounce:

Aiyah I was at the zoo with Adam and the guys. When is the next one?

i forseen that in few mths time my gallery will be filled with butts :devil::sweat::bsmilie::blah::p

Thanks papilio for organising the events. Meet more cser and learnt more about caterpillar and the host plants.

Cheers
Abdul

It was an enjoyable event, and is very rewarding. I have a few photos at my photo gallery , and will need some help in the identification... :sweat: Any kind souls can just post a comment at my gallery with the id of the butt/cat. :lovegrin:

Thanks to Papilio for holding the sharing session... now I know where you nick came from... :)

Here's a shot from a butterfly newbie...
DSC_3958_BlackTippedTiger_web.sized.jpg

Is it the Black Tipped Tiger?? Or something close?

Crysania said:
It was an enjoyable event, and is very rewarding. I have a few photos at my photo gallery , and will need some help in the identification... :sweat: Any kind souls can just post a comment at my gallery with the id of the butt/cat. :lovegrin:

airforce1 said:
Thanks papilio for organising the events. Meet more cser and learnt more about caterpillar and the host plants.

Glad you guys (and gals) enjoyed yourselves and also learnt something in the process. Sorry I didn't get to chat more with all of you. I suppose there were lots of butts at AH which created a lot of distraction. :bsmilie:

willyfoo said:
Thanks to Papilio for holding the sharing session... now I know where you nick came from... :)

Here's a shot from a butterfly newbie...

Is it the Black Tipped Tiger?? Or something close?

You're welcome. Nice to have met up with you guys. :) Post the group photo leh...

The butt shot is a bit soft. Probably due to wind movement rather than camera shake. With biceps like yours, who needs VR? :bsmilie:

It's Black-Veined Tiger. But the jury's out on that one. :think: Could have been a Common Tiger too. Gotta go and check the bibles and some Internet sources again. :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.