Butterfly Glory

Status
Not open for further replies.

mivecdohc

Feb 21, 2008
Sunny(rainy) singapore
This was taken in Pulau Ubin, I was just lucky the butterfly didn't took off. I was pretty close at that time, my reach was 70mm haha.

3022166380_1c6910b472.jpg

Did this picture work?
All comments are welcomed:D

Last edited:
The wings looks way over exposed to me. And all details are lost...

nice. The composition is there alright.:thumbsup:

butterfly wings a little too overexposed though. Needs a little burning :think:

The whole photo is overexposed IMHO.The butterfly wings do not have the fine detail since it is so bright.The light in the background is too distracting considering the butterfly is the main subject.

The butterfly wings is backlite which obviously will cause the wings to be overexpose. This looks great as it shows the transparency of the wings. The exposure is fine, you just need to crop the photo so that the butterfly is the main subject rather than that big green leaf at the left.

I think there are quite a handful of butterfly photos posted. I'm sure you may peak into that to get an idea of what type of composition you may want. Nevertheless i feel that it's an alright shot just maybe a little too far.

The top left leaf got clipped off, quite a pity & the background looks a little too busy for my preference but thats personal. The right most details are lost entirely, looks like the shape of the trunk.

Would really love to see this one a little closer.

2cts.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.