Bust a shutter count - Sentosa walk about group - Saturday October 15th 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

garbled

Dec 4, 2009
Its time to increase those shuttercounts, practice candid shooting, landscapes and your lightning photography kungfu and leg stretching.

Where: Vivo City, the one where the small mrt that connects vivo to sentosa.

Path: We'll be walking from Universal studios all the way to Siloso beach and back.

Time to meet: We'll meet at 1030AM, but try to stock for water and sandwich as this trip is going to be an ass busting walk about.
Time to leave: Sorry folks we'll leave at 11AM, if you you're going to be late, just try to catch up with us or by calling me.
Duration of this shootout: Ends when we reach Vivo, probably around 4PM?.

What to shoot? Shoot at your own pace, shoot your own subject.

What to bring? Your sense of composition, follow the rule of 3rds a nice attitude, tripods, flash...knock yourself out.

Who should go? If you're shy shooting candids in public and needs to built up that caged tiger confidence in you...this is your trip.
In short, this caters from beginners to veteran level. practice practice practice.

We walk by 5 people per group, in fact, when in the field we're going to be scattered....So try to be aware where the direction of your group is.

PM me your handphone and list out your name below.

Registration stops on the night of friday the 14th:

If you're not sure what candid/street photography is, check out my "Shutter actuations" or those wonderful pics in the forum.

Cyao!

I'm still heading to that place with my niece...worse comes to worse if less than 5 participants will have to cancel this. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.