Business Suits - Where to go for latest design and reasonable prices?


Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael68

New Member
Jan 23, 2003
261
0
0
49
Singapore
Visit site
#1
Hi all,
Just to check with guys who just got married recently, had their prom night etc on where would be a good place to make your business suit? I am looking for the very high collar type where you only see your collar and tie. Thanks!
Mike
 

kcuf2

Senior Member
Dec 29, 2005
1,777
1
0
KFC
#2
dang!!! quick go to G2000 now!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY ARE SELLING THEIR BLAZERS AT $79 !!!!
and their matching pants at $39 !!!!!!!!!!!!


and best of all their designs are still pretty ok :thumbsup:
 

hongsien

Senior Member
Mar 11, 2002
3,688
0
36
105
Hong Kong
Visit site
#3
Michael68 said:
Hi all,
Just to check with guys who just got married recently, had their prom night etc on where would be a good place to make your business suit? I am looking for the very high collar type where you only see your collar and tie. Thanks!
Mike
Get them make one to fit you! there are so many tailors here, prices are about SGD 200-250 I think......depends on the material used.
 

Michael68

New Member
Jan 23, 2003
261
0
0
49
Singapore
Visit site
#4
kcuf2 said:
dang!!! quick go to G2000 now!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY ARE SELLING THEIR BLAZERS AT $79 !!!!
and their matching pants at $39 !!!!!!!!!!!!


and best of all their designs are still pretty ok :thumbsup:

On my way.....!
 

Sjourn

Senior Member
Aug 9, 2004
967
0
0
Punggol 21
#6
kcuf2 said:
dang!!! quick go to G2000 now!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEY ARE SELLING THEIR BLAZERS AT $79 !!!!
and their matching pants at $39 !!!!!!!!!!!!


and best of all their designs are still pretty ok :thumbsup:
G2000 suits can't last very long...go get it tailored, slightly more, but peace of mind.
 

gohaj

Senior Member
Nov 9, 2005
3,805
0
0
#7
Contact Florence @ 90235984 to get your suit tailored. Her shop is in Chinatown.
 

samsodyne

New Member
Apr 4, 2006
77
0
0
30
West Coast.
#8
g2000 is a good choice for suave.. topman for the young and trendy... tailor made if you want a good fit~ ;)
 

Michael68

New Member
Jan 23, 2003
261
0
0
49
Singapore
Visit site
#9
Thanks to all for your replies. Unfortunately, G2000 have left with odd sizes, so guess its the tailor for me! Hmmm...will try out the extremely high collar type where you only see a small bit of your tie...went through some mags and realised this was already the fashion in the 1940s.....guess fashion is all about retro now...
 

hongsien

Senior Member
Mar 11, 2002
3,688
0
36
105
Hong Kong
Visit site
#11
Michael68 said:
Thanks to all for your replies. Unfortunately, G2000 have left with odd sizes, so guess its the tailor for me! Hmmm...will try out the extremely high collar type where you only see a small bit of your tie...went through some mags and realised this was already the fashion in the 1940s.....guess fashion is all about retro now...
Fashion is Recycling..........

HS
 

zaxh81

Senior Member
Jan 29, 2003
4,339
0
0
Earth
louisleow.blogspot.com
#12
How about tryin out Domanchi range?
They have high collar too.
Can visit Marina Square X.Square at #03-321
Or Paragon X.Square at level 3 IIRC.
 

photobum

Deregistered
Apr 17, 2005
3,068
0
0
52
#13
CYC Tailor at Raffles Hotel.

My best suits, shirts and trousers were made there.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom