Business Sharing - 1 April 2011 - 7-10pm anyone interested? -

Agetan

Dec 31, 2004
www.tomato.sg
Hi guys...

Here is another one...

I know it is a Friday and I know some of you might be working and I know some of you might be very far from the East.

However, since this is a free sharing, I do encourage that you guys who wanted to come please be punctual.

I dedicate some of my time to help those who would like some help... Please come with questions so i can help you.

I am going to try this a few times more and if there isn't serious people who needs help, I would like to give up trying to help. So here is your chance.

As mentioned, if you are not serious about coming on time, please don't put your name and give others who would like some help a chance.

Please indicate your name below....

Dear Mod: Is this the right section?

Regards,

Hart

Hi guys...

Here is another one...

I know it is a Friday and I know some of you might be working and I know some of you might be very far from the East.

However, since this is a free sharing, I do encourage that you guys who wanted to come please be punctual.

I dedicate some of my time to help those who would like some help... Please come with questions so i can help you.

I am going to try this a few times more and if there isn't serious people who needs help, I would like to give up trying to help. So here is your chance.

As mentioned, if you are not serious about coming on time, please don't put your name and give others who would like some help a chance.

1. RyuHendrabusa
2. Uluulustreet

Dear Mod: Is this the right section?

Regards,

Hart

Where is the venue by the way? Thanks Hart!:)

Last edited:
opps... my studio of course... 6 Chiku Road, S429420.

Hart

1. RyuHendrabusa
2. Uluulustreet
3. burningacid
4. ghui64

Hi All

I have PM Hart regarding this sharing session and I proposed that instead of being free - there will be a charge of $10 to be donated to the Ganbette Japan Fund Raising - by ClubSNAP. Hart has agreed to it.

Hart will not be collecting the $ but we will put a donation can (from Mercy Relief) at the session and participants will then put $10 each before the session being.

This is for a good cause organised by ClubSNAP for the Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Victims.

For the earlier members who registered here if you are not agreeable you are at liberty to take out your names :) Thanks

1. RyuHendrabusa
2. Uluulustreet
3. burningacid
4. ghui64

Thanks Moderator...

I believe we (fortunate people) should help the unfortunate. So I have agreed to this... So please help but if you prefer not too, please take your name off the list.

Regards,

Hart

1. RyuHendrabusa
2. Uluulustreet
3. burningacid
4. ghui64
5. hylaw29

1. RyuHendrabusa
2. Uluulustreet
3. burningacid
4. ghui64
5. hylaw29
6. scud
7.Lechucky

Ok guys... I could have up to 12 people in my studio without over-crowding issue... so another 5 more only please.

Regards,

Hart

Ok guys... I could have up to 12 people in my studio without over-crowding issue... so another 5 more only please.

Regards,

Hart

1. RyuHendrabusa
2. Uluulustreet
3. burningacid
4. ghui64
5. hylaw29
6. scud
7.Lechucky
8. ang

1. RyuHendrabusa
2. Uluulustreet
3. burningacid
4. ghui64
5. hylaw29
6. scud
7.Lechucky
8. ang
9. Willz

10. mtunlinn

1. RyuHendrabusa
2. Uluulustreet
3. burningacid
4. ghui64
5. hylaw29
6. scud
7.Lechucky
8. ang
9. Willz
10. mtunlinn
11. Mildred11

1. RyuHendrabusa
2. Uluulustreet
3. burningacid
4. ghui64
5. hylaw29
6. scud
7.Lechucky
8. ang
9. Willz
10. mtunlinn
11. Mildred11
12. ashreis

Thanks Guys....

The list is complete... but if you want to put a "wait list", please do so...

For those who is on the list and if something come up, please make sure you remove your name from the list and put those on "Wait List" to it as soon as possible.

Wait List:

Regards,

Hart

For those who is on the list and if something come up, please make sure you remove your name from the list and put those on "Wait List" to it as soon as possible.

Wait List:
1. CYRN

Wait List:
1. CYRN
2. emotic

Wait List:
1. CYRN
2. emotic
3. Lukavi.Z