Business in Photography Talk IX - Free 26 May 2012 - 8:30pm-10pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agetan

Dec 31, 2004
www.tomato.sg
Hi guys...

Here 9th session.

However, since this is a free sharing, I do encourage that you guys who wanted to come please be punctual. I have shorten the timing too...

I dedicate some of my time to help those who would like some help... Please come with questions so i can help you.

I am going to run this as long as there is any genuine interest.

This sharing session is to help those who is curious about professional photography or someone who is sitting on the line whether to do it or not... Think about this as information session to a life as a professional photographer. Although, this is not the actual course to get you started but of course, this is the very front line which many skip and fail.

I will need you guys come with a question in mind and we will discuss the questions mutually... I have decide to change the way how this is conducted to be a little more interactive...

As mentioned, if you are not serious about coming on time, please don't put your name and give others who would like some have a chance.

Please sign up through my facebook page so I can manage the status easier....

Tomato Facebook Page - Free Business Talk

Max 15 people

Please note:
1. I will collect $10 per attendees for charity purposes. I think it will be nice to help others in need. So make sure you are ok with this.
2. As mentioned, if there are continue trend of people sign up and never turn up, this talk will be stop as I don't see the point helping if there is lack of respect for time for everyone.
3. Competitors welcome too... I don't believe in competing in personal level and this is my personal sharing session.

Please kindly "LIKE" the facebook page so you can sign up.

Regards,

Hart

Hi guys...

Here 9th session.

However, since this is a free sharing, I do encourage that you guys who wanted to come please be punctual. I have shorten the timing too...

I dedicate some of my time to help those who would like some help... Please come with questions so i can help you.

I am going to run this as long as there is any genuine interest.

This sharing session is to help those who is curious about professional photography or someone who is sitting on the line whether to do it or not... Think about this as information session to a life as a professional photographer. Although, this is not the actual course to get you started but of course, this is the very front line which many skip and fail.

I will need you guys come with a question in mind and we will discuss the questions mutually... I have decide to change the way how this is conducted to be a little more interactive...

As mentioned, if you are not serious about coming on time, please don't put your name and give others who would like some have a chance.

Please sign up through my facebook page so I can manage the status easier....

Tomato Facebook Page - Free Business Talk

Max 15 people

Please note:
1. I will collect $10 per attendees for charity purposes. I think it will be nice to help others in need. So make sure you are ok with this.
2. As mentioned, if there are continue trend of people sign up and never turn up, this talk will be stop as I don't see the point helping if there is lack of respect for time for everyone.
3. Competitors welcome too... I don't believe in competing in personal level and this is my personal sharing session.

Please kindly "LIKE" the facebook page so you can sign up.

Regards,

Hart

Dear Hart, I would like to attend.

1) Simon S

The event is tonight.

The sign up is very low, so I think people don't need anymore help and I will make this one the last talk then.

Regards,

Hart

Agetan said:
The event is tonight.

The sign up is very low, so I think people don't need anymore help and I will make this one the last talk then.

Regards,

Hart

Sigh... Very bad timing for me due to my wedding period. Sorry Hart, hope it's not going to be your last session.

The event is tonight.

Regards,

Hart

This weekend got alot of event at expo: popular, electronics fair, SIN and Army Open house

Do continue to share Hart ...

cheers

Dear Hart, thank you so much for sharing your journey and business experiences tonite. It was a great discussion and my pleasure meeting you and frens. Lastly, thank you for your critics too.

Thank you Simon, you are most welcome.

Hope it gives you some ideas on how things works in business of photography.

I enjoyed the night.

Regards,

Hart

i believe there still be a demand ,, i have yet to catch this talk as i dun visit this page often but i will if you going to hold another ..

i believe there still be a demand ,, i have yet to catch this talk as i dun visit this page often but i will if you going to hold another ..

Thanks and see how things go.

Regards,

Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.