"Bus Conductor" at AMK MRT Bus Stops

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestrolik

Jun 5, 2005
Has anyone noticed this particular man who will appear during peak hours and start to take on the role of a "traffic warden" or "bus stop conductor" at the bus stops near AMK central? He used to carry a toy radio with blinking lights in the evenings to wave at the buses and recently "upgraded" to a whistle, blowing it everying a bus arrives or leaves the bus stop. Commuters are sometimes stunned by the unexpected shrill sound of the whistle beside their ears. He'd sometimes run in front of the buses and try to "direct" them out of the bus stop, which is kinda dangerous IMO..............:confused:

maestrolik said:
Has anyone noticed this particular man who will appear during peak hours and start to take on the role of a "traffic warden" or "bus stop conductor" at the bus stops near AMK central? He used to carry a toy radio with blinking lights in the evenings to wave at the buses and recently "upgraded" to a whistle, blowing it everying a bus arrives or leaves the bus stop. Commuters are sometimes stunned by the unexpected shrill sound of the whistle beside their ears. He'd sometimes run in front of the buses and try to "direct" them out of the bus stop, which is kinda dangerous IMO..............:confused:
see him all the time, mate.

he meant no harm, really. jus ignore him la. i think he's so cyber, with the loud blinking radio next to his ears, i bet he'll go deaf very soon.

he's ok la. never see him go up to anyone or anything, for that matter, and kick up a fuss or an argument.

Cheesecake said:
see him all the time, mate.

he meant no harm, really. jus ignore him la. i think he's so cyber, with the loud blinking radio next to his ears, i bet he'll go deaf very soon.

he's ok la. never see him go up to anyone or anything, for that matter, and kick up a fuss or an argument.

waaa so happening? He employ by sbs or a volunteer???:confused:

roadrunner_552 said:
waaa so happening? He employ by sbs or a volunteer???:confused:

he got mental problem one...i see him everyday evening..but yea..he's harmless..only problem is the whistle is very ear striking..

kcuf2 said:
he got mental problem one...i see him everyday evening..but yea..he's harmless..only problem is the whistle is very ear striking..
alamak... as long as he keeps himself occupied lor...

find it amusing whenever i see him... but then, felt a bit sorry for him. pitiful, i think.

Cheesecake said:
alamak... as long as he keeps himself occupied lor...

find it amusing whenever i see him... but then, felt a bit sorry for him. pitiful, i think.

yes..i find him very pitiful too... but well...something's bad must have happened to him to make him become insane..

i still remember one time i was sleeping in the bus, and he blew his whistle so loud that he woke me up..

kcuf2 said:
yes..i find him very pitiful too... but well...something's bad must have happened to him to make him become insane..

i still remember one time i was sleeping in the bus, and he blew his whistle so loud that he woke me up..
i bet u missed ur stop. :bsmilie:

redstone said:
I didn't see him with radio. Always see him in typical 'heartland uncle' dressing with plastic bag and whistle.
he has a no. of attire.

he will put this funky plastic toy radio so close to his ears and walk around the traffic lights, directing the ppl crossing the road.
cyber man...

Cheesecake said:
he has a no. of attire.

he will put this funky plastic toy radio so close to his ears and walk around the traffic lights, directing the ppl crossing the road.
cyber man...

Yeah - it's kinda sad but he would make an interesting photo subject - provided he doesn't get freaked out about being photographed.

maestrolik said:

yap seen him most of the time! sometimes he will be at different location nt juz amk most of the times he will juz walk around wif his colorful radio wif the 'rectro' music! think it is juz las year he took up the "bus conductor" job.

melvin said:
yap seen him most of the time! sometimes he will be at different location nt juz amk most of the times he will juz walk around wif his colorful radio wif the 'rectro' music! think it is juz las year he took up the "bus conductor" job.
oh well, he's keeping himself busy, i can see. :)

maybe can use long lens and shoot him from far. he's so cyber with his radio next to his ears man...

maybe can get some hiphoppers and get him to groove while u shoot! wa seh... happening man!

Status
Not open for further replies.