"Bus Conductor" at AMK MRT Bus Stops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sausage said:
Seen him on weekends?

I see him mostly during weekdays on the way to work and back hanging around the bus stops. He seems to have a certain routine to follow i think....... yes the radio and the plastic bag, latest addition is the whistle. He was scolded once when he tried to board the bus w/o paying the fare. Wonder where his family is.......:(

seems like a pretty interesting individual to me. ...a lot of ppl from cs have seen this guy, but how come i didn't see any pic here?! ;) :D

I think it'll be real sad if any CSer would seek him out for a photographic opportunity. Any pics of him posted in CS would be in real bad taste. No one should make a bigger spectacle out of him than he already is.

Terence said:
I think it'll be real sad if any CSer would seek him out for a photographic opportunity. Any pics of him posted in CS would be in real bad taste. No one should make a bigger spectacle out of him than he already is.

:eek: twas meant to be a compliment to the person... as he seems like a very colorful character as described in the previous posts.

Terence said:
take it easy. chew on it slowly.

i bet we are all not serious abt it... though i cannot discount the fact that some would want to shoot him on a TFCD basis. :bsmilie:

Now got "SBS Shareholder" in AMK to rival the one in NTU.

guys show some empathy lah... unless u guys too free, then maybe talk to him, find the socket, plug it back, bring him back to reality... otherwise just bypass him like every others...

i've had bad experiences with passerbys LAUGHING at a physically disabled person and i couldnt believe it. the person does walk funny but she isnt born like that..

i feel pity for this old man.. i never seen him and i think i would feel sad if i were to. i guess if he isn't doing anything harmful to others, why not just let him be..

furrycake said:
i've had bad experiences with passerbys LAUGHING at a physically disabled person and i couldnt believe it. the person does walk funny but she isnt born like that..

i feel pity for this old man.. i never seen him and i think i would feel sad if i were to. i guess if he isn't doing anything harmful to others, why not just let him be..

your 1st line hor, quite strange leh... u mean if she is born like that then ppl can laugh? :think:

vince123123 said:
Now got "SBS Shareholder" in AMK to rival the one in NTU.

What's up in NTU? I have a friend who used to serve in Tengeh Airbase back in NS. As there is only one bus and everyone alight at the same stop (outside the airbase), there is no way you can cheat on your fare since EZLink card was not introduced yet. There was a bus captain whom they fondly nicknamed the "one dollar" man as he is ever so diligent looking out for NSmen trying to cheat on the busfare. His fav line when you are caught ..."Eh ONE DOLLAR ONE DOLLAR!!!! Dun act blur think I dunno!!"...:bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
your 1st line hor, quite strange leh... u mean if she is born like that then ppl can laugh? :think:
:cry: :cry:

:kok:

:angry:

your point makes sense.. whether born like this or not it makes no sense to laugh at them.

I'm sure photos of the 'conductor' will soon pop up. These days a lot of PJ wannabes who will shoot events for free and volunteer services and photos to stomp. :dunno: hoping to be picked as an award winning photo? SO they can show off their portfolio? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.