Bus company boss gives 15 millions to staff

One of the Aussie employee interviewed said, "This is such a relief. We were dead worried where we will get the money for our daughter's wedding."

HUH? Australia right? Dowry such a big thing for ang mohs?

I'm going over right now to be a bus driver...................................:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

One of the Aussie employee interviewed said, "This is such a relief. We were dead worried where we will get the money for our daughter's wedding."

Those that say this are mostly poor cos they spend what they earn.

this wun happen in silly-pore.

You are right, given the San Bao (三包) mentality of the powers that be in Singapore. 包赢, 包吃, 包赚.

u probably had to work many years...
No need to. Just checked with them & someone just resigned & missed out the bonus they have the last vacancy for me that comes with the bonus............................:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I'm going over right now to be a bus driver...................................:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Sure boh?

Sexy-bus-driver-_tt6c.jpg

Dowry??? No, it's just that in most western countries, the father of the bride pays for (most of) the wedding.

This is how you drive a non-aircon bus in Australia. :bsmilie:
No wonder you rather take the bus than to work for the bus company ..................:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

and you always take the first seat? :bsmilie:

:bsmilie:
You mean you always bring your own seat when you take the bus? :think: ..............................:bsmilie: :bsmilie: