Not open for further replies.

alwayschampion

Feb 20, 2004
What do you think of Burger King ?

Bacon double... rendang double...

The fries are so-so.

What is the rational of asking this question ??? :dunno:

Then how about McDonald ?? :dunno:

The mushroom swiss double is the best. :)

The only fast food i eat nowadays is the Chicken Salad from BK... Best value for money and it is healthy too! ;)

Similar alternative in Australia is called "Hungry Jack" :D

But the calorie of one value meal is enough to put anyone off the scale......I already put on 7 more kgs since I came back to Melbourne :embrass:

Cheese, fish & chips, pastas, meat pies......bloody sinful :bheart:

10 yrs or more a go..I had a meal at BK Shaw towers (where TK foto)

had a nice cool COKE, decided to crunch on the ice, so peeled off the cover...to my instant horror, a full size dead cockroach inside:ipuke:, confronted the manager, and guess what he said:"Can I get you a new drink?"

@#%$#%@#$%@#%$#^...tt's the last time I had BK..... ;(

Sjourn said:

had a nice cool COKE, decided to crunch on the ice, so peeled off the cover...to my instant horror, a full size dead cockroach inside:ipuke:, confronted the manager, and guess what he said:"Can I get you a new drink?"

Whats wrong with eating cockroaches? Full of protein! No need to eat your burger.....

Prolly only go there for their mushroom swiss...ahhh....
Hmm...duno why they took away the old apple pie.. another favorite..

BK Onion Rings. :thumbsup:

Sjourn said:

You should had used the chance to practise marco photography........

eagles_creek said:
You should had used the chance to practise marco photography........

Could'nt afford SLRs at that time....if I had taken a pic, maybe I could hv sued, and than maybe I would hv a D2X in my hands now....ho-hum...

Tasted ok though, but prefered them to be fried instead of soaked.... :bsmilie:

hongsien said:
Whats wrong with eating cockroaches? Full of protein! No need to eat your burger.....

I'm ok eating anything, problem is the roach isn't home grown for eating...

you want to try walk along T.S.T with a BK coke in your hand and catch a nice fat, juicy cockroach on the street and drown it in ur drink, wait for it to properly soak for 30 mins than down it... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Sjourn said:

Darn, if you were in the US could have sued and been a millionaire.

Sjourn said:

OMG.. I eat BK there almost every weekend! :bigeyes: :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.