Bunny shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

xdivider

Mar 2, 2002
Visit site
Hi, need help with this. I took some photos of my rabbit using auto mode. Any comments on how to improve it? e.g. better placement, exposure setting etc?

caught1.JPG

caught2.JPG

reading.JPG

He was naughty and jumped down from too high and broke the leg.

poor bunny! I wish him/her a speedy recovery....;)

As for suggestions, I think pets look best in their natural poses, so shouldn't hand-hold them etc, just let them be. And I like close-up shots on the head, use perspectives to make the head look damn big and the body small. Will look very cute!

But if you want serious shots, try to get more of the head and upper body of the bunny, I think those are more attractive. And use a plain background, a distracting background like the comic books on your shelves will take some of the spotlight off your cutie bunny.

My suggestions, may not work for you, but worth a try lar hor? :D

Originally posted by Tweek
poor bunny! I wish him/her a speedy recovery....;)

As for suggestions, I think pets look best in their natural poses, so shouldn't hand-hold them etc, just let them be. And I like close-up shots on the head, use perspectives to make the head look damn big and the body small. Will look very cute!

But if you want serious shots, try to get more of the head and upper body of the bunny, I think those are more attractive. And use a plain background, a distracting background like the comic books on your shelves will take some of the spotlight off your cutie bunny.

My suggestions, may not work for you, but worth a try lar hor? :D

Okie, will try. The problem is that he is too active and never stays still for more than a few secs.

Originally posted by nicholas1986

a photographer must always observe

To tell u the truth, i actually dunno :embrass:

Never kept pets for a very long time and he's currently t-loaned by my bro to look after until the leg recovers so have to try to start my collection of bunny photos now.

Do i need to use high iso for that? I know there is a sports mode for the 601z but haven't fiddle with it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.