Bulk purchase for Smartmedia and compact flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

song

Feb 23, 2002
homex.coolconnect.com
Hi guys and gals of this forum,

I am intending to go to hongkong somewhere next month. I managed to obtain infomation on the supplier for smartmedia and compact flash.

As for the brands, better not mention first becos i am afraid the big names like AP and CP would make noise to the supplier.

According to the supplier, the chip in the memory is from Samsung but it is packaged under another brand. Do not fully believe in the supplier , take it as a guide only. It is trival as i am trying to see if the price is good. Who cares about durability when memory lasts only about 1 to 2 yrs.

I am intending to order only SM128mb and CF 256mb.

Interested people, please write email to eng80408@nus.edu.sg together with your contact hp number and the qty required.

I would only confirm the order with you through the hp after i have collected enough qty to ask for a bulk purchase price. To save shipment, i would be collecting the order when i tour in hongkong. So got to hurry , email me so that i know how good is the response. I may also need a 20% deposit if everything is confirmed.

Hope this would be good news to everyone in the digital interest grp.

Originally posted by song

I am intending to go to hongkong somewhere next month. I managed to obtain infomation on the supplier for smartmedia and compact flash.

As for the brands, better not mention first becos i am afraid the big names like AP and CP would make noise to the supplier.

According to the supplier, the chip in the memory is from Samsung but it is packaged under another brand. Do not fully believe in the supplier , take it as a guide only. It is trival as i am trying to see if the price is good. Who cares about durability when memory lasts only about 1 to 2 yrs.

Interested people, please write email to eng80408@nus.edu.sg together with your contact hp number and the qty required.

I would only confirm the order with you through the hp after i have collected enough qty to ask for a bulk purchase price. To save shipment, i would be collecting the order when i tour in hongkong. So got to hurry , email me so that i know how good is the response. I may also need a 20% deposit if everything is confirmed.

How can we trust you? har? 20% quite a lot also. and your post count only 2 nia.......no other meaning........just came out in my mind!;p

I Suppose he is a student from NUS, as u can see from his email, so it is really easy to trace back IF anything wrong...i dun think anyone will want to risk his place in Uni just for this small sum of $$??

i think if someone is intended to cheat, he will use those free email account rite?

imagine he still have to fork out the rest of the 80% to paid the manufacturer....i did mass ordering before, so i have the experience.....there can be some buyers who order already and then disappear.

i will be getting 256MB from him if there is Ultra Fast type avaliable.

Originally posted by 007

How can we trust you? har? 20% quite a lot also. and your post count only 2 nia.......no other meaning........just came out in my mind!;p

Don't worry, I can obtain his photo and full name from NUS database easily :devil:

Erm...Bro, u didn't mention how much...

Hi,
How much for the SM128mb?

Thanks!

Guys and gals,

it me again. Why didn't you ppl reply via email? I thought nobody interested. The smartmedia 128mb i am getting from Hongkong because i going in June 1st week. I can't say the price openly as the SM has a local supplier watching us in the forum. But i can say it will be cheaper than AP.

For the SM 128mb , it is a personal favour for everyone. Maybe i will take a few dollars more just to cover my transport in distribution. Email me to know about the rough price. The price change every month so i don't know how is the June price.

As for the CF 256mb, Email me also. My lips are sealed. Supplier watching. It should be the ridata 20X type if i am not cheated by supplier.

i got deals from supplier for card reader (SM, MMC, CF and all in one) But me not sure if supplier is expensive. Email me about the market price for reader.

Actually, i need to see how many interested. So far only 4 peoples and they need it fast so i think it is back to zero. You all must reply me than the bulk will confirm as we have the quantity to talk to supplier.

eng80408@nus.edu.sg

can email some details to me at kaipium@hotmail.com or also can PM me using this forum.

Would be interested in a 128M SM card and perhaps a card reader as well but must be USB one.

(Paiseh, the rmail address slight mistake.)

by the way, can you help us to get Image Tank for us? it is very cheap in Hong Kong!!

The shop is in Mongkok Computer Center: Rooteck Technology Ltd. Shop 218

HK$800 (US$103 = S$180) without HD

what do you think?
:light:

Originally posted by kamwai
I Suppose he is a student from NUS, as u can see from his email, so it is really easy to trace back IF anything wrong...i dun think anyone will want to risk his place in Uni just for this small sum of $$??

i think if someone is intended to cheat, he will use those free email account rite?

imagine he still have to fork out the rest of the 80% to paid the manufacturer....i did mass ordering before, so i have the experience.....there can be some buyers who order already and then disappear.

i will be getting 256MB from him if there is Ultra Fast type avaliable.

heehee, hard to say. Don't say it too earlier! Well you see, you are a bit naive. When someone wants to take your $$$, what for he goes and order the stocks? (which means that he doesn't need to fork out 80%!!!)...Well as in the uni place? haha. Once I have one friend in Uni also, he "cheated" some $$$ from his friends and promised to share his hardisk in the network. Guess what? later he just "kapoh" the $$$ and built his new system! For this kind of fussy things, no one will like to care!
(but in this case, I think should not be a problem, no offence. );)

Originally posted by 007

Once I have one friend in Uni also, he "cheated" some $$$ from his friends and promised to share his hardisk in the network. Guess what? later he just "kapoh" the $$$ and built his new system! For this kind of fussy things, no one will like to care!

Eh....are u from NUS ?

Guys and gals,

it me again. Why didn't you ppl reply via email? I thought nobody interested.

As for the CF 256mb, Email me also. My lips are sealed. Supplier watching. It should be the ridata 20X type if i am not cheated by supplier.

i email u but no reply so how is it now? still on?

i'm going for the CF above. email me if u can pse:
the_zard@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.