Bukit Panjang Shooters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

narcolepticmind

Jan 23, 2008
Singapore
Heya, I am not starting a club..
I was on a shoot a week ago and everyone else went off together leaving a very stranded 14 year old alone to find his own way home after midnight.. except for one kind soul who followed me to the bus stop and even lent me his phone when mine couldn't work.

Not to stray from the point, Bukit Panjang has always had beautiful photo ops like the connection to Dairy Farm and the lake thingy near Bukit Panjang Plaza. I always wanted to go on photoshoots but when I am alone I have no inspiration.. So calling to all shooters living in Bukit Panjang and nearby estates, who wants to start or organize a photoshoot maybe in the June holidays?? Not during 27May to 4June because I will be on a school trip to Beijing and me taking time to post this would be useless if you guys went without me....

So start replying!!!!
Nikonian/10-20mm Sigma/55-200mm VR/Kit 18-55mm/
Stenzeiser Tripod/Cheap Monopod/Sunpak Flash

I don't usually use the lrt but when i do i get off at Pending because I live at Cashew road..

haha he did join us before. ahaha:)

hams u too long never go out with us, so u lost track of it.

Heya, I am not starting a club..
I was on a shoot a week ago and everyone else went off together leaving a very stranded 14 year old alone to find his own way home after midnight.. except for one kind soul who followed me to the bus stop and even lent me his phone when mine couldn't work.

Not to stray from the point, Bukit Panjang has always had beautiful photo ops like the connection to Dairy Farm and the lake thingy near Bukit Panjang Plaza. I always wanted to go on photoshoots but when I am alone I have no inspiration.. So calling to all shooters living in Bukit Panjang and nearby estates, who wants to start or organize a photoshoot maybe in the June holidays?? Not during 27May to 4June because I will be on a school trip to Beijing and me taking time to post this would be useless if you guys went without me....

So start replying!!!!
Nikonian/10-20mm Sigma/55-200mm VR/Kit 18-55mm/
Stenzeiser Tripod/Cheap Monopod/Sunpak Flash

Mate,
Remember me? ;)
once u r back fr oversea, why dun u suggest a location or an outing trip, and we'll work fr there. Anyway, mozt of our outing dun end soo late, except for TCSS.

Status
Not open for further replies.