Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part III-

More Fireworks :confused:... What will be for this weekend?

I am going fort canning to shoot trees. I will go for fireworks shoot later towards NDP. Mid July ones.

not this weekend... targeting 10Jul

this weekend i gg look for bug friends :bsmilie:
anyone interested :dunno:

not this weekend... targeting 10Jul

this weekend i gg look for bug friends :bsmilie:
anyone interested :dunno:

You lend me your raynox lor... else I go there shoot you and Andrew..... :dunno:
So how, wanna do critic session on sat after shooting bugs? :sweatsm:

Hi, I am Ok Saturday afternoon and Friday after 7pm even. Tuition on Friday Canceled! Muhahhhaaha. Exigo organise. Can be a TCSS session. Can get other BP, CCK, West people to join us to. Muhahhahahaa ;)

Next Saturday I will be doing a School Magazine shoot. Interested party can come and look look see see. :-}

Now I'm not free on Friday... ~.~

You lend me your raynox lor... else I go there shoot you and Andrew..... :dunno:
So how, wanna do critic session on sat after shooting bugs? :sweatsm:

no prob but tmr don't think i can't visit bugs friends :bsmilie: cos i got something on in the afternoon....unless go early for 1-2 hrs ;p

Tomorrow I think I will go to fort Canning to shoot trees early. :-} I am open to TCSS on Sunday. :-} :)

how's your tree shooting? :dunno:

anyone shooting this sat?

Good good!

This Saturday I am doing a school Magazine shoot.... Will message you if I can still walk after that....

Can see the trees here....

http://nghofei.multiply.com/photos/...gPart_15-Sunrise_at_Esplanade_on_the_5th_July

haha...need wheel chair or not ah?? :think:

still thinking of where to go...maybe look for bug friend or shoot firework at night :dunno:

where is the rest?

If you want to shoot fireworks... I have friends whom want to shoot FW that night too.

I can join you all but don't expect me to shoot.... have Wheelchair Lobang? ;p

The others.... hmmm... CCK shooters has this CleonBus guy.. their outing like water... ever flowing...BPS like Volcano.. sleep for a long time.. than.. explode once in awhile... ;)

If you want to shoot fireworks... I have friends whom want to shoot FW that night too.

I can join you all but don't expect me to shoot.... have Wheelchair Lobang? ;p

The others.... hmmm... CCK shooters has this CleonBus guy.. their outing like water... ever flowing...BPS like Volcano.. sleep for a long time.. than.. explode once in awhile... ;)

err...you can organise too :)

why you dun wan to shoot FW?

good question! he already expert in FW ma :angel:

i beginner, still learning to shoot FW :sweat:

if anyone gg this sat, let me know.

Eh... not expert. :cry: Fireworks like as it is, Short, Expansive, Beautiful. Something where I find most difficult to capture well.

My Schedule... Friday Evening Tuition, go Photo Critic,

Saturday, Shoot School Magazine, Go tuition, Join for enjoying FW can....

Sunday, Shoot MT Faber and then Food Photography Course at Safra Mt Faber....

WAH!!!! Tired you know....

Eh... not expert. :cry: Fireworks like as it is, Short, Expansive, Beautiful. Something where I find most difficult to capture well.

My Schedule... Friday Evening Tuition, go Photo Critic,

Saturday, Shoot School Magazine, Go tuition, Join for enjoying FW can....

Sunday, Shoot MT Faber and then Food Photography Course at Safra Mt Faber....

WAH!!!! Tired you know....

FW shoot very easy la...use video cam lor...sure good shots :D

didn't know you interested in food photog...next time can earn lots $$ :)

Haha!

That is the reason I get a 60mm Macro... for Product and Food shoot in Nice cool studio setup. Spare me from the Insects.....;p

i hate monday...brain not working... :(:bsmilie: