time: 8.30am
venue: Outside main gate of KTM

1. Andrew ---> will lead the way (Boss)
2. Exigo
3. cheerful88
4. playplay :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

don't be shy...all are welcome to join, just include your name

haha.. lol. back back.
Saw 4 dolphins swimming in the high sea together btw SG n Batam. So cute. I think there was a total of 8 to 9 dolphins around that area too.

Went Marina Bay Sands opening, after shooting a few photos, realised my previously full charge battery lost its charge after 3mths or so...
Didn't bring extra battery. Bad day anyway, raining all the while.
Oh ya the outing, need to go off by 12+pm.

haha.. lol. back back.
Saw 4 dolphins swimming in the high sea together btw SG n Batam. So cute. I think there was a total of 8 to 9 dolphins around that area too.

Went Marina Bay Sands opening, after shooting a few photos, realised my previously full charge battery lost its charge after 3mths or so...
Didn't bring extra battery. Bad day anyway, raining all the while.
Oh ya the outing, need to go off by 12+pm.

battery can't keep too long...good to charge again

if we plan outing to MBS, join us lor...but got to pay $20 :confused:

outing: TP KTM
Date: 26Jun
time: 8.30am
venue: Outside main gate of KTM

1. Andrew ---> will lead the way (Boss)
2. Exigo
3. cheerful88
4. playplay

don't be shy...all are welcome to join, just include your name :)

Dear all. Please be discreet during this outing,.... I read from the Threads that he KTM can get fussy with large group of people shooting.

Just simple gear and I think we should not crowd around. If you can make yourself look like a tourist. Better still. :-} I will just be bringing my small sling bag and using prime lenes.

Cheers. ;)

Last edited:
Dear all. Please be discreet during this outing,.... I read from the Threads that he KTM can get fussy with large group of people shooting.

Just simple gear and I think we should not crowd around. If you can make yourself look like a tourist. Better still. :-} I will just be bringing my small sling bag and using prime lenes.

Cheers. ;)

aiya, nothing new la...small/big bag doesn't matter, as long as you they see your camera security guard like to say no photog...use pns lor
since the announcement, lots ppl start to shoot there, i'm nor surprise if being chase away :dunno:

aiya, nothing new la...small/big bag doesn't matter, as long as you they see your camera security guard like to say no photog...use pns lor
since the announcement, lots ppl start to shoot there, i'm nor surprise if being chase away :dunno:

Sooooo sad... was just teling my wife that KTM must have witnessed groups of Snappers going in and out daily... It is no wonder that most pics are outside pics...:dunno:

Sooooo sad... was just teling my wife that KTM must have witnessed groups of Snappers going in and out daily... It is no wonder that most pics are outside pics...:dunno:

we try our luck tmr... :angel:

tdy heavy rain, if tmr morning rain, we'll postpone?

tdy abt 7:30pm I notice the moon is a bit diff from normal days...so took few shots for fun....was surprised to read the news abt partial lunar eclipse starting ard 6:20pm

4736014026_2254f09857.jpg
4735363925_38f9d1bf1f.jpg

Yup... Same same. Not much good photos on my side too. :embrass:

So Exigo! Anymore Critic session? I have dinner appointment this Thursday evening. Friday will have to be 8:30 onwards. Kakakkakakekekekek

Yup... Same same. Not much good photos on my side too. :embrass:

So Exigo! Anymore Critic session? I have dinner appointment this Thursday evening. Friday will have to be 8:30 onwards. Kakakkakakekekekek

shoot again lor :dunno:

thought your wanted thursday...now fly aeroplane :bsmilie:
fri a bit late ;p

exigo...looking at the pic from here, don't think can see firework from duxton.

ard marina bay will be better ;)

More Fireworks :confused:... What will be for this weekend?

I am going fort canning to shoot trees. I will go for fireworks shoot later towards NDP. Mid July ones.