Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part III-

cheerful88

Nov 22, 2006
cont fm previous thread

thread was closed due to post count limit of 1000 posts exceeded.

Winson123 - repost your question here :)

:D
i am so unlucky...haha

hi... i want to ask something again ...got any thing that can make 49mm wide-angle X0.45 to fix with my lens fliter 58mm..... got any thing like "ring" that can make 49mm fix with
58mm togethere ... where to buy?? around how much ???

:D
i am so unlucky...haha

hi... i want to ask something again ...got any thing that can make 49mm wide-angle X0.45 to fix with my lens fliter 58mm..... got any thing like "ring" that can make 49mm fix with
58mm togethere ... where to buy?? around how much ???

49mm... not wide angle .....

anyways.. I think what you need is a step up ring.

Go to The Camera Workshop and ask for it. I know that have ready stocks for all sizes there.

Cheers!

Yup!!! EVERY ONE IS BUSY!!! Besides school event... I did not make much shooting... and my Compaq Presario just spoiled.. had a Hard time fixing it. Turns out 01 x memory module went haywired...

Went back to using Macintosh machine. Long Hail APPLE!!!!

i going to try frame camera le... haha:):)

Yup!!! EVERY ONE IS BUSY!!! Besides school event... I did not make much shooting... and my Compaq Presario just spoiled.. had a Hard time fixing it. Turns out 01 x memory module went haywired...

Went back to using Macintosh machine. Long Hail APPLE!!!!

me too very busy nowadays...leave oso not approved :( weekend feel to tired to shoot!

tot already fix ur notebook? tmr pc show last day...buy new one la... :)

Canon Photomarathon 2009 on 10 Oct, registration is not open yet...anyone gg?

YUp.. I fixed it.. but.. now only can use 1 Ram slot... so have problem with CS4.... Anyways.. my wifes iBook also going haywire.

We got ourselves a new MacBook 2 weeks back. Doing my Video assignments for my Teaching course... with it.. so no time for phots since SIPA.

Will join Photo Marathon. However... always Canon user win... Canon Propaganda....

Will sign up once open. :-}

me too very busy nowadays...leave oso not approved :( weekend feel to tired to shoot!

tot already fix ur notebook? tmr pc show last day...buy new one la... :)

YUp.. I fixed it.. but.. now only can use 1 Ram slot... so have problem with CS4.... Anyways.. my wifes iBook also going haywire.

We got ourselves a new MacBook 2 weeks back. Doing my Video assignments for my Teaching course... with it.. so no time for phots since SIPA.

Will join Photo Marathon. However... always Canon user win... Canon Propaganda....

forming alliance liao argh haha. I think i gg. this time bring i use P&S try luck.

no more BP shooter outing??

should make it a BP photographer club....LOL...

Last edited:

got, u organize? We very on one hahaha, can wake up super early camp and some good places for sunrise type whhahaha:bsmilie:

I am going also, its a group outing cum learning session which we registered with USM previously.

They kicked out all Nikon photos prior to selection? If Nikon wins, then Canon advertising campaign would have failed terribly. They wouldn't want to shoot their own backside. :bsmilie:

They kicked out all Nikon photos prior to selection? If Nikon wins, then Canon advertising campaign would have failed terribly. They wouldn't want to shoot their own backside. :bsmilie:[/QUOTE]

got, u organize? We very on one hahaha, can wake up super early camp and some good places for sunrise type whhahaha:bsmilie:

Hahah. Got loads of great Idea here. I don't think they kick out the Nikon users pictures during selection. Mine was showcased. Top 30 of the Cat I think. But I think Winners.. all Canon. Go to the showroom and see the pictures. You know what I mean.

BPS Club??? Hahahha! Good idea. Monthly meeting, Fridays evenings at Mac? Critic and PP Skill Sharing??? Haah. We need a student to organise this. Young and up coming photographers. :-}

Cheers!

They kicked out all Nikon photos prior to selection? If Nikon wins, then Canon advertising campaign would have failed terribly. They wouldn't want to shoot their own backside. :bsmilie

Hahah. Got loads of great Idea here. I don't think they kick out the Nikon users pictures during selection. Mine was showcased. Top 30 of the Cat I think. But I think Winners.. all Canon. Go to the showroom and see the pictures. You know what I mean.

BPS Club??? Hahahha! Good idea. Monthly meeting, Fridays evenings at Mac? Critic and PP Skill Sharing??? Haah. We need a student to organise this. Young and up coming photographers. :-}

Cheers!

sounds cool. who volunteer?

Last edited:
LOL ... must find someone has alot of idea for outing... and organize meeting up for group or even courses and other etc?

i also want join ... can see alot nice photo... haha:D ....

BP shooting ??? dun too early scare cannot wake up.... unless come punggol haha..:D

sounds cool. who volunteer?

waiting for your to be the chairman :)

LOL ... must find someone has alot of idea for outing... and organize meeting up for group or even courses and other etc?

singapore lots things to shoot...depends on what you're interested!

Yeah i registered for the free course he conducting. Got 5 saturdays morning to attend. So you guys/ladies gonna go for the canon photography?

ya, some interesting topic but i not free on 2nd week :(