Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part III-

You cancelled off your 'training'?

err...i don't consider that as "training" la. I cancel cos next week not free and it end on deepavali holiday...actually i only interested in 1-2 topics, so give others a chance lor...he'll teach base on his experience...hv fun with the lesson :)

BPS Club??? Hahahha! Good idea. Monthly meeting, Fridays evenings at Mac? Critic and PP Skill Sharing??? Haah. We need a student to organise this. Young and up coming photographers. :-}
ok, let me get the ball rolling since I really enjoy Andrew/Cheerful's PP skill sharing last time.

Friday 18/09/09 TCSS session:
MacDonald's, Bukit Panjang Plaza

1. Exigo

1. Exigo
2. Andrew Ng

Count me in. :-} But 7 pm onwards. :-}

Cheers!

ok, let me get the ball rolling since I really enjoy Andrew/Cheerful's PP skill sharing last time.

err...wat hv i done?? i tot i reached late??

1. Exigo
2. Andrew Ng
3. cheerful88 (if i leave ofis early)

1. Exigo
2. Andrew Ng
4. SingaConnect ( if i dun have things in sch)

System change taking place soon. Must get ready by next summer coz i'm apply for summer work in the states for 3 months :D

Friday, 18/09/09 TCSS session, 1900hrs onwards:

1. Exigo
2. Andrew Ng

Added timing... LoL...

Hi all!

I am looking for 1~2 photography enthusiast that can commit to cover a dinner event on the 14 Nov 2009. At Concord Hotel Singapore. 6 pm to 10.30pm latest.

Its an annual dinner of Photographic Society Singapore. I can get you some food anddrinks. .... but no pay.....

This offer/ request is aimed at those whom are interested to experience a 4~4.5 hour dinner event shoot.

Why not get pros? Well, the real purpose is to build skills and interest in people whom are keen to build up their experiences and photographic skills for events shooting.

I will be guiding and providing some on ground and before, after event coaching for use of flash and things to look out for in an event shoot. The photojournalism way. You will have to commit to 1 evening of coaching session prior to the shoot. *That is why looking for Bukit Panjang People.. kekke.)

I am looking at people that can have the following gear....

Semi Pro Camera (D80, D90, D200, D300, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D or Better) Actually... no preferred brand but as it is using flash... Semi Pro cameras has a better edge.

Lens wise.. any F/2.8 is a plus.. else f/3.5 ~ 5.6 zooms are fine with me. BUT!!! Must be able to cover from 18mm~70mm, or 18~105mm (crop that is). As long as you can cover this whole distance, don;t care 1 x super zoom or 2~3 lens is fine.

Flash - One that covers from 14mm~85mm/ 105mm will be fine.

Lots of Flash Battery. Memory space and Camera Batt (1 spare). Shoot in Raw please...

I will get the pictures from you on that evening immediately on my photo bank.

I will do the PP and would also provide a sharing session later with you. You can give me your PP Pics too a week later.

As it is free, I think the dinner and the 'coaching... rather sharing sessions' are the best that I can do.

Some highlights. Showcase of Distinction Works of very experienced and Novice photographers. A dance performance. And.. really.. hopefully can get the Media Corp Artist to host this event. Young 20 year old. Has appeared in Magazines since Teens time. Shall not reveal who... :-|

I can;t shoot that day as I am involved in other duties....

Can email to me. at nghofei@yahoo.com or sms me at 91267984.

Come this Friday and it will be good!

Haha.

Am I infringing anything???

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi all!

I am looking for 1~2 photography enthusiast that can commit to cover a dinner event on the 14 Nov 2009. At Concord Hotel Singapore. 6 pm to 10.30pm latest.

Its an annual dinner of Photographic Society Singapore. I can get you some food anddrinks. .... but no pay.....

This offer/ request is aimed at those whom are interested to experience a 4~4.5 hour dinner event shoot.

Why not get pros? Well, the real purpose is to build skills and interest in people whom are keen to build up their experiences and photographic skills for events shooting.

I will be guiding and providing some on ground and before, after event coaching for use of flash and things to look out for in an event shoot. The photojournalism way. You will have to commit to 1 evening of coaching session prior to the shoot. *That is why looking for Bukit Panjang People.. kekke.)

I am looking at people that can have the following gear....

Semi Pro Camera (D80, D90, D200, D300, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D or Better) Actually... no preferred brand but as it is using flash... Semi Pro cameras has a better edge.

Lens wise.. any F/2.8 is a plus.. else f/3.5 ~ 5.6 zooms are fine with me. BUT!!! Must be able to cover from 18mm~70mm, or 18~105mm (crop that is). As long as you can cover this whole distance, don;t care 1 x super zoom or 2~3 lens is fine.

Flash - One that covers from 14mm~85mm/ 105mm will be fine.

Lots of Flash Battery. Memory space and Camera Batt (1 spare). Shoot in Raw please...

I will get the pictures from you on that evening immediately on my photo bank.

I will do the PP and would also provide a sharing session later with you. You can give me your PP Pics too a week later.

As it is free, I think the dinner and the 'coaching... rather sharing sessions' are the best that I can do.

Some highlights. Showcase of Distinction Works of very experienced and Novice photographers. A dance performance. And.. really.. hopefully can get the Media Corp Artist to host this event. Young 20 year old. Has appeared in Magazines since Teens time. Shall not reveal who... :-|

I can;t shoot that day as I am involved in other duties....

Can email to me. at nghofei@yahoo.com or sms me at 91267984.

Come this Friday and it will be good!

Haha.

Am I infringing anything???

Cheers!

Good opportunity:thumbsup:

can someone living in Serangoon join this group???hehehehe

Then you help him.. :)
I am kinda tied up that whole week.
My disk space sure gonna burst and thousands of photos to PP.
PSS alot of Pros leh.. shoot not up to standard leh..

5 Nov ROM Shoot
8 - 12 Macau/HK
14 - D&D

No worries No Worries. Pro not needed. Got Past Experience Good.
The committees aim is to promote photography. It maybe a good opportunity, eye opening experience to open ourselves up to different genres of photography and understanding the photography industry in Singapore.

Not all are pros. Just Passionate about taking pictures. :bsmilie:

I have one person interested.

Anyone else???

Cheers!

Last edited:
Friday, 18/09/09 TCSS session, 1900hrs onwards:

1. Exigo
2. Andrew Ng

anymore??

=) Have fun. there are really top grad workshops on tml. :)