Bukit Panjang Shooters -Part II-

Status
Not open for further replies.
lucky not thai girls... you can go up to a thai girl, and say "hou-gang" to them... dun blame me if you kena slapped... wahahahah

CAn someone organize some shoot at Pulau Ubin??? A Saturday perhaps. Looking at Birds and Landscape...

Cheers!

Pulau Ubin :thumbsup: This mth busy...how abt next mth? 7Mar? I also prefer sat.
can shoot macro or butterfly too :)

Last edited:
Huh.... I thought as long as the boat is full.. they will go.....??? Have not been there for years... New rule?

Nope, coz if on that day u suay, only got 11 ppl there waiting to cross over, you will waste time waiting for the 12th person before the boat will depart. Last month i went, wasted abt an hour to wait for 12 ppl ;(

:bsmilie:

Oi La Vida, how's your maths~!

So... 'Hougang' is Dirty!

Pretty Vietnamese Girls here!

http://nghofei.multiply.com/photos/album/26/Vietnam_Travel_-_Hanoi#52

:-}

CAn someone organize some shoot at Pulau Ubin??? A Saturday perhaps. Looking at Birds and Landscape...

Cheers!

Haiz, I dun think I can join anytime soon, school's killing me...

hi guys! with my 50mmf1.8 and 18-105mm lenses, sufficient or not to go to pulau ubin for shoots?:dunno:

Sounds good to me, last time I went there, I used 18-55mm only.

siao mak mak :lovegrin:

u are trying to say "very beautiful"? I thought that's swee mak mak?

Oi La Vida, how's your maths~!

Haiz, I dun think I can join anytime soon, school's killing me...

Sounds good to me, last time I went there, I used 18-55mm only.

u are trying to say "very beautiful"? I thought that's swee mak mak?

Sch busy???

Hi Bukit Panjang Shooters
Any nice place around this area for landscape or macro shooting, just bought canon 450D with kit.
Came across a few photo from this area, ready look nice.

Nope, coz if on that day u suay, only got 11 ppl there waiting to cross over, you will waste time waiting for the 12th person before the boat will depart. Last month i went, wasted abt an hour to wait for 12 ppl ;(

sometimes quite difficult to get 12 ppl :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.