Bukit Merah at Street performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanner

Jan 24, 2002
Visit site
Hi all,
yesterday just saw an articules on there will be some street performance at Bukit Merah central.

Does anyone know the program details ?

Thanks

Originally posted by scanner
Hi all,
yesterday just saw an articules on there will be some street performance at Bukit Merah central.

Does anyone know the program details ?

Thanks
not sure is it the performance (za ji) we always see nearby SLS, behind the FU LU SHOU center? I saw it setup their "stage" a few days ago, dunno still on or not... :dunno:

Originally posted by chenwei

not sure is it the performance (za ji) we always see nearby SLS, behind the FU LU SHOU center? I saw it setup their "stage" a few days ago, dunno still on or not... :dunno:
Tempted to go down after work with my gear to take some shots, but dunno whether the activity is still on? :dunno:

Last week, there was indeed some za ji kind of show at BM (looks like the same pple performing near SLS and Orchard)
Just now, pass by and see some kind of getai setup, with some folks doing some kind of social dance (not line dancing)
Mabbe soon, they'll have those "dancing" sponsored by some beer company.... ;) :p

..NuTs..

Originally posted by chenwei

Originally posted by nuts
Last week, there was indeed some za ji kind of show at BM (looks like the same pple performing near SLS and Orchard)
Just now, pass by and see some kind of getai setup, with some folks doing some kind of social dance (not line dancing)
Mabbe soon, they'll have those "dancing" sponsored by some beer company.... ;) :p
..NuTs..
Bar dancing huh? :D

Seriously, does anyone have any idea?
I dun wish to bring down my gear and ends up shooting nothing. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.