Bukit Batok CC Photo gallary and gathering session on 24th March 2013

xmilkbarx

Aug 10, 2009
Westie
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151516344458035&l=cb324398d6

Hi all,

Bukit Batok CC currently have a room which they are opening up for people to post their photos there in this gallary.
Exhibition of the photos will be free, however the photographers will have to print their photos on S8r photo and mounted on a black mounting board.
Submissions are to be made to

Bukit Batok Community Club
21 Bukit Batok Central
General Office
Attention to James Woo ( YEC photography display )

This will be a space to place their photos on the walls for others to view. There will be a selection process as the space is limited, we are estimating to have maximum 100 pieces of photos to fill up the 3 walls.

We will also be opening up the place for public to view on the 24th March 2013. we hope that we can have a rotate of photos every month.
Photographers are allowed to submit any amount of photos, we will choose the best 100 to be placed in the room. photographers will be able to collect their photos after the next rotation of photos.

Gallary Viewing Date : 24th March 2013
Time : 10 am - 2 pm
Maximum no of photos to be placed on the walls : estimated 100
Size of photos to be printed : S8R on black board mounting
2inch boarder around the S8R mounted black board

If this goes well, we will also reward the photo which have the most likes on the viewing day a small gift. :)
the main objective is to allow photographers to show case their photos.

anything else can always PM me or call me @ 92275026

CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION 10th MARCH 2013

Thanks!

Darren

Last edited:
Hi Darren,

Kindly advise on the size of the demension of mounting board and also the orientation of photo against mounting board.

Thank you.

2 inch boarder around a S8R mounted backboard. you can write your name and contact details behind the board.

how about finishing of the photos? Matt and Glossy both acceptable?

both acceptable. :) the main point is to showcase the photos. any orientation will do , as we will place them is a "not so orderly" manner. :)

promoting this to the Front Page of the forum

best wishes guys !

If I don't have black board mounting ... Can spare me

Last edited:
i have .... please come by my office or home to collect, send me a PM

otherwise, just blow $2 at your nearest Daiso or Popular Book Store to buy

Last edited:
Thank you all for the support, I have received some photos. Keep them coming, :) we will try to put up all photos that are send in, afterall each photo tells a different story. :)

Please send in this year chingay photos :) love to see the colourful photos